ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Maxeler Technologies Develops Real Time Fpga-based Processing For European Xfel
(1888 PressRelease) Maxeler Technologies is developing programmable hardware for European XFEL for real-time line-rate processing on the raw data streams produced by the detector using Maxeler's powerful FPGA solutions.
The European XFEL is a research facility of superlatives: It generates ultrashort X-ray flashes — 27 000 times per second and with a brilliance that is a billion times higher than that of the best conventional X-ray radiation sources. This World's largest X-ray laser is opening up completely new research opportunities for scientists, medical and industrial users.
Maxeler Technologies is developing programmable hardware for European XFEL for real-time line-rate processing on the raw data streams produced by the detector using Maxeler's powerful FPGA solutions. The project will enable basic real-time calibration and visualisation of recorded X-ray Images to greatly improve productivity for the scientists using the XFEL. Oskar Mencer, Maxeler's CEO said, “We are tremendously honoured to have been selected as a supplier by European XFEL, a key facility to push the boundaries of human knowledge.”
... envisioned solution will help us to provide our users real-time information of the scientific data and to enable them to optimize their parameters and thus increase the rate of successful measurements”, said Patrick Geßler, leader of the Electronic and Electrical Engineering Group at European XFEL.
Since the start of user operation at European XFEL in 2017, the world leading facility has reported a breakthrough in high repetition rate serial nano-crystallography which is bringing about a revolution in structural biology and takes us a huge step closer to the "holy grail" of structural biology - the single-molecule X-ray diffraction.
About Maxeler Technologies
Maxeler Technologies is one of the world’s leading companies with tools and services for software transformation, optimization of data movement and data representation, in High Performance Computing on standard CPUs as well as computing hardware for specific mission critical domains. Maxeler solutions including Cybersecurity, AI, Risk and Imaging have been used in production in Finance, Oil-and-Gas, Government and Academic Research.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 4 Reasons How Web Development Helps Business Get Better Growth
Author: Sentient Geeks
2. How To Choose A Payment Gateway To Make Your Business Work Better
3. Copper Mobile Is Recognized As #1 Small Company In The Top 100 Places To Work In 2022
Author: Copper Mobile
4. What Is The Requirements Traceability Matrix
5. Reasons Why You Should Choose Laravel For Your Next Web Project
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Numerous Benefits Of Unlimited 5g Mobile
7. A Well Developed 5g Network For Better Communication
8. Why Is Gps Trackers Important For Vehicles?
Author: yugraj saini
9. Best Cash Drawer Supplier In Bhubaneswar
Author: Softnet Technoware
10. Take Your Iphone To The Nearest Repair Centre To Fix The App Crashing Issue!
Author: Charlie Wollstonecraft
11. How Can Data Structure Be Made Interesting Useing Python
12. Buy Guest Posts From The Best Blogging Services From Mind Mingles
Author: Mind Mingles
13. Pros And Cons Of Web Development Frameworks
14. How Telecom Consulting Can Benefit The Telecommunications Industry
Author: EY India
15. Desirable Experience In Communication With Unlimited Mobile