ALL >> Health >> View Article
Nano Medicevo Acquires Pioneer In Additive Manufacture
(1888 PressRelease) A new business has been created which will be integrated within Nano Medicevo.
Nano Medicevo (ISIN: JP3630033300), a privately-held medical company that offers products and services to advance the entire medical treatment process from diagnosis to post treatment care, is pleased to announce that is acquiring, as part of an asset deal, the business and employees of a pioneer in the field of additive manufacturing for tool and mould making.
To strengthen its position in the supply of laser melting systems, the deal will also allow Nano Medicevo to offer additional manufacturing services, including design and simulation, and the contract manufacture of metal prototypes and production parts.
The deal will create a new business, Nano Medicevo Engineering, comprised of former employees of the acquired company, which will continue to offer services to its existing customers.
Seigo M. Iwasaki, President and CEO of Nano Medicevo, said: “Through this acquisition the Nano Medicevo has gained excellent additional skills and experience, which will allow us to further develop our additive ...
... manufacturing business for a wide range of applications. The customers for our laser melting machines will benefit from this additional expertise, allowing them to quickly integrate this exciting new technology, with its many benefits, into their everyday processes.”
The company is a recognised pioneer in the field of metal-based additive manufacturing. The company has mainly focused on the additive manufacture of conformally cooled mould tools and tool inserts for injection moulding and die-casting applications. An important part of the service offered includes component design and simulation to maximise the economic benefits of the laser-melted inserts.
Laser melting is an additive manufacturing process capable of producing fully dense metal parts direct from 3D CAD using a high-powered laser. Parts are built from a range of fine metal powders that are fully melted in a tightly controlled atmosphere layer-by-layer. The process gives designers more freedom, resulting in structures and shapes, such as conformal cooling channels, that would otherwise be constrained by conventional ‘subtractive' processes, or the tooling requirements of volume production.
About Nano Medicevo
Nano Medicevo is a privately-held medical company focused on developing advanced surgery systems and miniaturized robots for general surgery procedures. Nano Medicevo has set out to transform robot-assisted surgery, with proprietary technology that has the potential to far surpass today’s best solutions. Providing unprecedented access and maneuverability, the Nano Medicevo’s NanoPrecision™ Robotic Surgical System features miniature, humanoid-shaped robotic arms with human dexterity, superhuman flexibility, and 360˚ articulation for various access configurations. Nano Medicevo Surgery Systems’ mission is to innovate, support and simplify illness fighting solutions everywhere so we can realize our vision of living in a disease-free world.
Health Articles1. Apple Fruit: Nutritional Values And Recipes
2. Pediatric Mobility Usa: Try Out For The Best Experience
3. Cardiology Billing: How To Avoid Errors?
Author: Danny Johnsmith
4. Schedule Cataract Surgery In London With A Provider That Is Experienced And Uses The Best Practices
Author: Retina Surgeon
5. 5th International Conference On Prosthodontics On August 17-19, Bangkok, Thailand
Author: natalie coleman
6. Walnut Dry Fruit:health Benefit And Healthy Recipes
7. Importance Of Regular Health Check-ups
8. Dragon Fruit Juice: Health Benefits And Recipes
9. Global Biosimilars Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Close To $18 Billion In 2020 And Is Projected To Expand At A Double-digit Rate
10. Exipure Reviews
Author: Afiya Imtiaz
11. 6 Health Benefits Of Cannabis You Didn’t Know
Author: Dwayne Smith
12. Global Medical 3d Printing Market Focuses On Top Manufacturers - Eos 3d, Arcam, Slm Solutions, Concept Laser
13. The Qualities A Great Orthodontist Must Have
14. Emergency And General Dentistry Southeast London
Author: Lucy petterson
15. Services Offered By Private Dentists Near Me