ALL >> Health >> View Article
Nano Medicevo Appoints Fujio Mitsuru, Md Senior Surgical Officer
1888 Press Release - New Senior Surgical Officer to enhance company's clinical and development efforts in minimally invasive surgical robotics.
Nano Medicevo (ISIN: JP3630033300), a privately-held medical company that offers products and services to advance the entire medical treatment process from diagnosis to post treatment care, is pleased to announce that it has appointed Fujio N. Mitsuru, MD as the company's Senior Surgical Officer. In this role, Dr. Mitsuru will work closely with management on clinical and regulatory strategy as well as guide continued development efforts to maximize surgical value.
"Dr. Mitsuru is a pioneer in advancing minimally invasive surgery and we are pleased that he has joined our team. He has co-authored over 100 peer-reviewed papers and book chapters, edited seven books and mentored over 150 general surgery, laparoscopic, and oncologic surgery residents and fellows," said Seigo M. Iwasaki, President and CEO of Nano Medicevo. "Dr. Mitsuru will help direct the clinical and development efforts of our robotic technology to have the greatest impact in advancing surgery around the world."
... Mitsuru brings more than 30 years of experience at the highest levels of academic surgical innovation to Nano Medicevo. He is an Illustrious Instructor of Surgical Innovation in the Osaka University School of Medicine and a practicing surgeon. Dr. Mitsuru will maintain his existing positions at the University.
Dr. Mitsuru joined the Osaka University School of Medicine in 1991 and has held numerous leadership positions in the school, Osaka University Health System, Private Diagnostic Center, and the Administration Medical Center.
Dr. Mitsuru also serves as a member of the editorial board of several medical journals, including lead editor of the Compendium of Laparoscopic Surgery. He is a past president of the Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Committee and serves as a senior director on the Japan Board of Surgery.
"I am very pleased to join Nano Medicevo in its efforts to advance surgery through the use of robotics," said Dr. Mitsuru. "The company and I share the vision that innovative technologies can provide surgeons with solutions to meaningful challenges in many different types of surgery."
About Nano Medicevo
Nano Medicevo is a privately-held medical company focused on developing advanced surgery systems and miniaturized robots for general surgery procedures. Nano Medicevo has set out to transform robot-assisted surgery, with proprietary technology that has the potential to far surpass today’s best solutions. Providing unprecedented access and maneuverability, the Nano Medicevo’s NanoPrecision™ Robotic Surgical System features miniature, humanoid-shaped robotic arms with human dexterity, superhuman flexibility, and 360˚ articulation for various access configurations. Nano Medicevo Surgery Systems’ mission is to innovate, support and simplify illness fighting solutions everywhere so we can realize our vision of living in a disease-free world.
Health Articles1. Apple Fruit: Nutritional Values And Recipes
2. Pediatric Mobility Usa: Try Out For The Best Experience
3. Cardiology Billing: How To Avoid Errors?
Author: Danny Johnsmith
4. Schedule Cataract Surgery In London With A Provider That Is Experienced And Uses The Best Practices
Author: Retina Surgeon
5. 5th International Conference On Prosthodontics On August 17-19, Bangkok, Thailand
Author: natalie coleman
6. Walnut Dry Fruit:health Benefit And Healthy Recipes
7. Importance Of Regular Health Check-ups
8. Dragon Fruit Juice: Health Benefits And Recipes
9. Global Biosimilars Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Close To $18 Billion In 2020 And Is Projected To Expand At A Double-digit Rate
10. Exipure Reviews
Author: Afiya Imtiaz
11. 6 Health Benefits Of Cannabis You Didn’t Know
Author: Dwayne Smith
12. Global Medical 3d Printing Market Focuses On Top Manufacturers - Eos 3d, Arcam, Slm Solutions, Concept Laser
13. The Qualities A Great Orthodontist Must Have
14. Emergency And General Dentistry Southeast London
Author: Lucy petterson
15. Services Offered By Private Dentists Near Me