ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Vivid Sydney Cruises
Australia’s most exciting extravaganza is turning 12 this year. Here is a small introduction to what Vivid Sydney is and why the Vivid season is the best time to visit Sydney. Vivid Sydney is a magical festival consisting of spectacular light shows, artworks and musical performances. This mesmerising festival dazzles with charm year after year and attracts people from every nook and corner of the globe.
See the city of Sydney in all its splendour, Vivid installations transforms the city into a spectacle of innovation, arts, technology, and ideas.
Marvel at the extravagant light projections around the city, spark the matchstick of ideas, surf the sound waves and grasp world-changing thoughts. The annual Vivid Sydney festival and its installations unlock Sydney’s quintessential charm thereby altering it into an artist’s canvas of enchanting hues.
To make the most of what Vivid Sydney offers, take an enchanting Vivid Sydney cruise on Sydney harbour! In fact, a Vivid Sydney cruise is the best way to enjoy Sydney delights at a peaceful pace away from the busy crowds. You will be able to enjoy a panoramic view of the overall lighting installations that dot the city. The cruise will take you into three amazing forms of this festival: Vivid Light, Vivid Music and Vivid Ideas.
There are a wide variety of Vivid Sydney dinner cruises available such as buffet dinner cruise, glass boat dinner cruise and showboat dinner cruise all offering unique as well as an unforgettable cruising experience. All vivid cruises promise you staggering views of illuminated Sydney Harbour, deluxe menu and premium drinks irrespective of price, inclusions or duration.
You will get transported to another world of creativity with large-scale illuminations, 3D mapped projections and laser light shows. The iconic landscape of the city transforms into a wonderland with sparkling customised lights. The festival commences with the lighting of the sails of Sydney Opera House which holds the centre of attraction with large scale projections and music. The artworks projecting onto the iconic monuments including Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House will be a one-of-a-kind experience. What makes this event more special is the interactive light installations on Campbell’s Cove Wharf and the vibrant Circular Quay. That’s not all! Right from the Barangaroo and Darling harbour to Kings cross, The Rocks, botanical gardens, Taronga Zoo and Chatswood; every notable place is illuminated throughout the season.
Next highlight you come across during the Vivid Sydney is the astounding musical performance held on iconic stages as well as smaller musical venues located throughout the city. Level up your experience as you witness an impressive lineup of international and Australian talents.
Last but not least comes the ideas including workshops, classes, discussions, fests, gatherings which will definitely entice your intelligence.
for more : https://www.vividsydneycruises.com.au/vivid-sydney-cruises.php
Travel Articles1. Things To Know Before Flying With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
2. Car Rental In Chennai For Tourism
Author: Ellen Dares
3. Top Christmas Party Venues In Sydney You Shouldn’t Miss In 2020
Author: charlotte evelyn
4. Of Whales And Adventures: Thrilling Experiences You Shouldn’t Miss In Perth
Author: Olivia Angel Williams
5. Common Mistakes People Make When Hiring Airport Transfer Services
Author: James Spencer
6. Britannia Airport Cars Is Giving Cut Throat Competition At Heathrow Airport Transfer
Author: britannia airport
7. Britannia Airport Fulfill All The Parameter To Be The Best Choice Of Passengers At Gatwick Airport C
Author: britannia airport
8. Rolls Royce Wedding Car Sydney – Hire The Best Car For Your Wedding
Author: Prestige Hire
9. Watersports Activities In Dubai Make Your Trip Even More Enjoyable
Author: Mr Safnas
10. Hayber Cars Is Considered As A Cheapest Gatwick Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
11. What To Expect With The Opening Of The Grand Egyptian Museum In 2020?
Author: Cliff Collins
12. Dehradun Taxi Service - Dehraduntaxiservices
13. Hayber Cars Counts Your Payment As Sorter You Travel For London Southend Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
14. Popular Places In Sydney To Have A Thrilling Nye Celebration
Author: Harley Leon
15. Most Fun Sightseeing Tours In Sydney And Where You Can Find Them
Author: Evelyn Adam