ALL >> Health >> View Article
Nasal Swab May Prevent China Virus
(1888 PressRelease) New nasal swab designed to prevent illness resulting from multiple virus infections.
San Francisco, CA - A bi-metallic nasal swab may prevent the onset of symptoms if the nasal swab is used soon after a person is exposed to the corona virus. This simple swab was designed to fight the virus in two ways, including on-contact killing the virus in the nasal passage and the upregulation of the person’s own immune system to combat the virus.
Three years ago a small pharmaceutical research company began R&D work to develop a prevention for multiple virus infections, including the rhinovirus (the cause of the common cold) and flu virus infections.
Limited testing of the bi-metallic swab has been carried out in two states -- Oklahoma and Arizona. The results have shown that if a person uses the nasal swab as a preventative, the users have not contacted either the cold virus or any flu virus.
The nasal swab was designed to prevent illness resulting from multiple virus infections which can result from transmission of the virus from person to person, when people breath the same air. ...
... Coughing and sneezing make it almost impossible to prevent exposure, so the nasal swab is designed to begin the fight against the virus on first contact, before the virus has time to replicate and produce the onset of symptoms.
“No claims of treatment or cure can be made until testing of the nasal swab can be carried out. The swab is available for testing by any laboratory currently investigating prevention or treatment of the corona virus,” said Howard Phillips, www.PhillipsExport.com
Health Articles1. Apple Fruit: Nutritional Values And Recipes
2. Pediatric Mobility Usa: Try Out For The Best Experience
3. Cardiology Billing: How To Avoid Errors?
Author: Danny Johnsmith
4. Schedule Cataract Surgery In London With A Provider That Is Experienced And Uses The Best Practices
Author: Retina Surgeon
5. 5th International Conference On Prosthodontics On August 17-19, Bangkok, Thailand
Author: natalie coleman
6. Walnut Dry Fruit:health Benefit And Healthy Recipes
7. Importance Of Regular Health Check-ups
8. Dragon Fruit Juice: Health Benefits And Recipes
9. Global Biosimilars Market Is Estimated To Be Worth Close To $18 Billion In 2020 And Is Projected To Expand At A Double-digit Rate
10. Exipure Reviews
Author: Afiya Imtiaz
11. 6 Health Benefits Of Cannabis You Didn’t Know
Author: Dwayne Smith
12. Global Medical 3d Printing Market Focuses On Top Manufacturers - Eos 3d, Arcam, Slm Solutions, Concept Laser
13. The Qualities A Great Orthodontist Must Have
14. Emergency And General Dentistry Southeast London
Author: Lucy petterson
15. Services Offered By Private Dentists Near Me