ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Is The Average Salary Of A Certified Blockchain Professional?
If we talk about one of the most trending technologies that are buzzing everyone, then Blockchain is a leading name in it. A technology that started off in 2009 has now become a leading skill requirement for most of the business sectors. In fact, there has been a steady rise in the demand for certified Blockchain professionals. Companies like Microsoft, Apple, JP Morgan, and other big names in the industries are actively looking for Blockchain engineers and developers. The story doesn’t revolve around the biggies; rather, there are many startups in this field, which has slowly progressed and made a strong impact. So, what makes this technology so popular? Well, the answer lies in the fact that Blockchain offers a wide spectrum of solutions that conventional technologies fail to answer, like data security, transparency, speed, etc. With all the demand for Blockchain, professionals have also increased, and so is the salary that they get.
Some statistics to look at :
Before heading further and understanding why you should Blockchain as your carer and what are the salaries that you should be looking at, we have got ...
... some piece of information for you:
• A Blockchain engineer, on average, makes between $150,000 and $175,000 annually.
• Blockchain engineers and developers are paid equivalent to the top paid software developer.
• The demand for Blockchain engineers has to increase by 400% since later 2017, and this demand is increasing.
Salary of Blockchain professional:
When we talk about Blockchain as a professional, then there are various profiles that fall in this category like :
Blockchain developer- As a Blockchain developer, you would be responsible for developing Blockchain applications and integration of the same with the current system. As a Blockchain developer, you can work as a freelancer or full-time employee or on a project basis; the salary would vary according to profile and work.
• Freelance: starting from $35 per hour
• Full-time employment — you can earn up to $100k a year.
• Project: starting from $2k.
Ethereum developers: Solidity
Another popular field of learning is Ethereum, you can go for Ethereum developer program, as an Ethereum developer, you would be required to have skills in ICOs, Blockchain, Ethereum, DApps, solidity, etc.
• Freelance: the earning may start from $50 per hour.
• Full-time employment — you can earn up to $110k a year.
• Project: For an Ethereum project, you can earn from $3 thousand.
Writers of smart contracts for ICO
Smart Contracts are pre-programmed contracts that run on the Blockchain platform, and it gets executed once the conditions are met. For becoming an Ethereum Developer, you would be required to have certain skills like solidity, skills in DApps, experience in web programming languages like Python and Java.
• Freelance: Starting from $50 per hour.
• Full-time employment –You can earn up to $120 a year.
• Project: Smart Contract project starts from $4k
Well, there are other Blockchain profiles that you can opt for, and based on it, you can start your career in Blockchain. To get a certification program in Blockchain, you would need to enroll in an institute of high repute like Blockchain Council. It provided a Blockchain certification program in Ethereum, Blockchain architect, Solidity, Hyperledger, etc. After successful completion of this program, you can easily kick start your career in the field of Blockchain
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”. Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally. Visit here for more details@https://www.blockchain-council.org/
Education Articles1. What Are The Types Of Writing Assignments?
Author: Nerdy Editors
2. Isaca Certifications: A Wise Decision For A Successful Career
Author: Avan Jack
3. Google Search Console Kya Hota Hai?
Author: Aman Kumar
4. Python Is Again The Top Programming Language Of The Year Jan-2022
Author: Rahul Sharma
5. Capstone Project And Homework. 100% Money Back Guarantee. -essayv
Author: EssayV Writing
6. Ncert Solutions For Class 10
7. All About Us Cma Part-1 Exam | Simandhar Education
Author: Simandhar Education
8. Automation Training In Chennai
Author: J suresh
9. Is The Ielts Certificate Without Exam Verifiable On The Official Website?
10. Ielts Test Preparation And Coaching Centre
Author: English Gyan
11. Get Law Assignment Help From 1000+ Experts At An Affordable Cost
Author: Jagjeet Singh
12. 5 Innovative Ideas For Hr
Author: Pankaj Deshpande
13. Seo Training In Bangalore
14. Competitive Examinations In India – Key To Sparkle Future
Author: Ayaan Arya
15. Career Opportunities After Bba Course