ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Small Kitchen Design
We all dream about owning the perfect sized kitchen that provides us enough space to prepare fantastic meals and sumptuous dinner parties for our family and friends. Unfortunately, the dream sometimes can be a long way to reality, and if you have a small kitchen it will be frustrating not being able to do all of the things you’d like with it.
However, here at Unica Concept, we are designer and contemporary kitchen specialists, so read on as we detail our top tips for getting the most out of a small kitchen space.
If it is a full kitchen renovation project, new kitchen cabinets represent the biggest investment you will ever make.
The typical modern kitchen contains all sorts of essential equipment, and it can be difficult to do so without the necessary space appearing cluttered in a small kitchen, however, there are a few things that you can do to maximize your storage.
First of all, make sure that you’re making the most of the vertical space and take your kitchen cabinets right up to the ceiling, we would recommend you to only store rarely used items higher up. You could even keep the more unusual accessories out of your small kitchen altogether in other storage spaces to maximize the space you have.
The magic triangle is in fact the most logical method of arranging your fridge, cooker, and sink. By positioning them within a couple of steps from each other you can efficiently and easily move between them.
Colour and Lighting
Although not directly influencing the physical size of the space, lighting, and color can have a big impact on the appearance of the kitchen, giving the impression of a more spacious room. Small kitchen designers should utilize light pastel colors while you should make the most of natural light where possible. If sunlight is limited in your small kitchen, then you can use lighting to create a more open aesthetic, but tread carefully as the wrong use of lighting can make a room feel more oppressive and smaller.
Find a Partner for Your Kitchen Design
If you are feeling confused and you haven’t gotten a partner for your kitchen design Unica Concept is here. The shade matters when choosing gray for your kitchen cabinet color. If you’re the traditional type, darken it up with a smoky gray. Go light for a contemporary, chic style or a distressed barn wood to unleash the shabby-chic in you. Unlike some other cabinet colors, grays will offer the perfect balance of warmth and neutrality, working well for any size kitchen and style.
Feel free to call us at 416-746-2226 or to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will help you to create a space very comfortable and attractive.
Home and Garden Articles1. Rustic Style Interior Design Ideas
Author: Maruthi Interiors
2. Security Camera System- Some Invaluable Tips For Choosing Security Cameras
Author: Jason Wyatt
3. Do Awnings Add Value To The Property?
Author: Steve Nakousis
4. Tips For Redecorating Your Patio
Author: Steve Nakousis
5. Top 6 Reasons Why Custom Built Homes Are The Way To Go In Ballarat!
Author: Dracon Ballarat
6. Aries Style: Design For Your Sign With Lgc Interior Design
Author: Arya Potts
7. Uses Of Felt Around The World And The Fun Ways To Use It In Daily Life
8. Pest Control Services Near Me – Sadguru Pest Control
Author: sadguru facility
9. 3 Ways To Decorate With Your Patio Accent Table
Author: Jerry Peed
10. Remember These Things Before Cleaning Your Tiles
Author: Dalyn Eliot
11. Embrace Sustainability With Eco-friendly Jute & Cotton Bags To Make An Impact
Author: Robert Brown
12. Is It Worthwhile Switching To Hydroponic Gardening?
Author: Isabella Whitmore
13. Garden Tools To Make Your Lawn Beautiful
Author: Minute Garden
14. Factors That Influence The Cost Of Synthetic Grass Installation
Author: Tim Kennedy
15. Sofa Cleaning Services In Mumbai - Sadguru Facility
Author: Daya Gada