ALL >> Business >> View Article
Automotive Adhesives Industry |global Market Size, Share And Growth Analysis Research Report 2023
In February 2019, Los Angeles observed the inauguration of its first vegan fashion week under the theme "Facing Our Time." The event aims at putting a ban on animal cruelty.
In December 2020, technology major Continental announced its investment of Rs 180 crore in its Indian manufacturing facility for premium surface materials such as the acella eco Automotive Adhesives for the automotive industry. The facility is expected to start its supply to the local market by 2020.
Global Key Players
Filwel Co. Ltd (Japan)
R.Polycoats Pvt. Ltd (India)
Alfatex ITALIA (Italy)
Mayur Uniquoters Ltd. (India)
San Fang Chemical Industry Co. Ltd (Taiwan)
Kuraray Co. Ltd. (Japan)
Teijin Limited (Japan)
Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan),
Huafon Group (Japan),
Toray Industries (Japan)
Automotive Adhesives Market Highlights
Automotive Adhesives also known as synthetic leather is marketed under different names such as faux leather, PU leather, pleather, leatherette and vegan leather. The growing demand of Automotive Adhesives is due to its appearance ...
... and flexibility in using lightweight product.
Rising environmental concern along with discontinuation of animal species which are killed to obtain leather has led to shift the production to Automotive Adhesives.
Automotive Adhesives Industry is expected to grow at 38.2 billion with CAGR of 7.9% from 2016 to 2023.
Automotive Adhesives Segments
By type, the global Automotive Adhesives market has been segmented into polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, bio-based. The polyurethane segment is likely to exhibit significant growth over the next couple of years. Also, the polyvinyl chloride segment is anticipated to mark a decent CAGR during the forecast period. Both the segments are projected to signify similar growth trends such as increasing use in the clothing industry. The bio-based segment is expected to capitalize on the growing demand for eco-friendly products.
By end-user industry, the Automotive Adhesives market has been segmented into automotive, furnishing, footwear, clothing, and others. Among these, the footwear industry is growing exceptionally owing to the predominant rise in the demand for Automotive Adhesives. The rising demand is backed by the increase in per capita income and urbanization.
Automotive Adhesives Regions
By region, the global Automotive Adhesives market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific is the largest market for Automotive Adhesives. China leads the growth as it is one of the largest producers of synthetic leather. Also, factors such as industrialization, urban migration, and economic development are expected to influence the growth trajectory of the Automotive Adhesives market in the region positively.
North America and Europe are anticipated to benefit from the growth of the end-user industries and exhibit similar growth trends. These regional market are also projected to signify substantial growth over the next couple of years.
Business Articles1. Stable Isotope Labeling Market Growth By Application, Type, End User - Forecast 2024
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Peripheral Vascular Devices Market : Future Opportunities, Key Players And Industry Growth
Author: Markets and Markets
3. Never The Mother The Mother Of The Bride But They Were Always Her Daughters
Author: Bisli Event Services
4. Self-care For Ifv: Tips To Improve Your Chances Of Fertility
5. Want Relief From The Polluted Atmosphere And Concerned About Health? Marma Ayurveda's Lungs Ayurvedic Medicine Is Now Just A Click Away
6. Hoovers Database Service Provider Company In Dubai | Dnb Uae
Author: Fahad Santa
7. Venipuncture Procedure Analysis Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2020-2027
8. Wisa Launches Wisa Soundsend Certified Progra
9. Sphygmomanometer/aneroid Bp Monitor Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2019 To 2026
10. Hearing Aids Market: Technological Advancements In Hearing Aids
Author: healthcare market
11. Profiling The Audio System Buyer
12. Tout Savoir Sur Le Procédé De L’injection Plastique
Author: L’injection plastique connaît un grand succès depu
13. Infection Prevention Devices Market Growth At A Cagr Of 6.20% In The Forecast Period Of 2019 To 2026
14. Flourescent In Situ Hybridization (fish) Probe Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Agilent Technologie
15. Know The Advantages Of Using Plastic Pallets
Author: Charles Saranealis