ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
13 Important Traffic Rules To Follow
How many times have you seen an accident-taking place in the road; two, three times, or even more? What di you do about it? Did you learn anything from it? Most of us don’t. We are so busy leading our life that we don’t even bother to think about that, unless we are embroiled in an accident. Road accidents can change a person’s life forever. In fact, the families involved also undergo a lot of stress and tension. No one wants this but when faced with it, they have no other option but to deal with it. There is no way that you can avoid an accident because no one knows when it might happen. But there are precautionary measures that you can follow so that you can avoid it as much as you can.
If you do a simple Google search, you will come across multiple road safety signs that you need to be aware of. Some of them are beautifully explained through designs and patterns. If you have not seen them or did not get the time to go through them, well we have those tips lined up for you:
Do not honk unnecessarily. If you are stuck in the traffic jam wait for the signal to turn green. Honking every five minutes will not make the traffic signal change. Honk when it is required.
If you are taking a right or left turn, use the relevant indicator. This will let the car behind you and the car in the opposite direction to be aware of your movements. Accordingly they will slow down and let you take the turn.
Park your car only in the parking lot. Do not park your car in front of a restaurant or a movie theatre simply because there was an empty spot. Parking in non parking space is considered to be illegal and you will be fined for it.
When you are in the petrol pump switch off your car ignition. Wait for the car to be refilled and then again start your car.
Do not use mobile phones in a petrol pump. It is prohibited.
Do not smoke in a petrol pump. It is prohibited as well.
Use the rearview and side mirrors as and when necessary.
Use LED daytime running lights during the wee hours of the morning so that the car on the opposite side is aware of your approach and movement.
Do not text and drive.
Do not drink and drive. Drive responsibly. If caught, you will be fined.
Wear seatbelts. Ask your fellow passengers to wear seat belts as well.
Do not listen to loud music. This will break your concentration, which is very much required when you are driving.
And finally do not over speed and pay attention to the traffic signals.
Start following all these rules when you are driving. It is better to be safe than to be sorry. Don’t forget that you have people at home waiting for you to return. Drive safe at all times.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by Hamish Crotty who has written a number of articles on LED Daytime Running Lights and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit gtautoparts.com.au.
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Tips For Perfect Brake Line Flares
Author: Mark Sanford
2. Refrigerated Van Lease
3. Affordable Scratch Removal Through Bentley Repair Services Dubai
Author: Hazza Tariq
4. Is My Abs Wheel Speed Sensor Bad? Symptoms, Signs, And Troubleshooting
Author: Mark Sanford
5. 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose The Subaru Liberty As Your Next Car
Author: Ben Sporn
6. Brand Appeal: Glamorize Your Car With Led Door Logo Projector
Author: Aoonu Auto
7. What Are The Different Types Of Parking Rates In The Airport
Author: Ava M Williams
8. Remove Paint Overspray From The Car By Hiring The Professionals Of Jln
9. Why Should You Get Enrolled With Certified Driving School
Author: Nicholas Manchee
10. Why Should You Buy The Famous Harley Davidson Chopper From An Authorized Dealer
Author: Levi Fysh
11. 6 Important Tips On How To Take Care Of Your Car
Author: Hamish Crotty
12. Why Should You Get Your Car Repaired By Specialist Mechanic Only
Author: Oliver Mertin
13. Why Cash For Cars Is A Better Option Than The Others
Author: Lachlan Ruth
14. What Is The Importance Of Truck Diagnostic Kit?
Author: The Best Manuals Online
15. Led Accent Lighting: Accessory That Adds Elegance To Your Car Space
Author: Aoonu Auto