ALL >> Business >> View Article
Acrylonitrile Industry | Market Size Analysis And Market Demand With Forecast Overview To 2023
Acrylonitrile Market Highlights
Acrylonitrile (CAS No. 107-13-11) is a transparent to light yellow liquid at normal temperature and pressure. Its odor is like onion & garlic, peach seeds, or mustard. Acrylonitrile is used mostly in the production of acrylic fiber, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, styrene-acrylonitrile resin, acrylamide, and others.
Acrylonitrile Key Players
Key players of the global acrylonitrile market are Cytec Solvay Group (US), AnQore (Netherlands), INEOS Capital Limited (UK), Lukoil Company (Russia), Taekwang Industrial Co. ltd. (South Korea), Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan), Formosa Plastics Group (Taiwan), Shanghai SECCO Petrochemical Company (China), Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited (Japan), Repsol YPF, S.A. (Europe), and Others.
The growing demand in production of automobile and construction industry is anticipated driving reason for the Acrylonitrile Industry in in near future. Adverse human health reactions during the manufacturing of acrylonitrile, such as eye & throat irritation, central nervous system effects including headaches, nausea, and unconsciousness ...
... can decrease the production of acrylonitrile which can further hamper the global acrylonitrile market in near future.
Acrylonitrile Market Regional Analysis
The global acrylonitrile market is classified on the basis of mixed geographic segmentation which involves regions such as America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Out of all, Asia Pacific acrylonitrile market is largest market owing to robust industry growth of application industry in China, Japan and India. Asia Pacific acrylonitrile market size is likely to witness highest gains over the forecast period.
Positive stance on end-use industries such as automotive, electronics industry, construction industry, packaging industry, and others in countries like China, India and Japan is predict to drive demand. Above all China is major dominating country owing to large scale production of end user industries such as automotive and construction industry. In China acrylonitrile is mainly used in production of acrylic fibers and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) which is extensively applied in manufacturing of pipes, plastic sheets, fittings, and others. Growing construction industry in developing country including China and India due to rise in per capital income is one of the the key factor for acrylonitrile market growth.
Whereas, according to current market situation in 2017, acrylonitrile prices down in APAC markets on low demand. Supply of acrylonitrile in APAC region is anticipated to constrict but regional prices may be weighed down by recent decrease in China’s domestic market. Also the competition between buyers and suppliers have been hindering transactions in the APAC acrylonitrile market.
Europe region stands on second position for global acrylonitrile market. Major drivers of acrylonitrile market in terms of end user industry of this region are automotive, construction, household appliances and electronics sector. Whereas due to constrict global supply of raw materials, it is found that European acrylonitrile prices have risen approx 48% since the beginning of the year 2017.
The third largest market of acrylonitrile is North America in growth of acrylonitrile market due to various application such as witnessed in growth of acrylonitrile market due to various application such as acrylic fiber, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), styrene-acrylonitrile resin, acrylamide, and others (intermediates for flocculants, antioxidants, surface active agents). Latin America and Middle East also witnessed in growth of acrylonitrile market due to various end user industry such as automotive, electronics industry, construction industry, packaging industry, and others (pharmaceuticals and coatings).
Acrylonitrile Industry Segments
The global acrylonitrile market is majorly segmented on the basis of application, end users and region. Based on application of Acrylonitrile the market is segmented into acrylic fiber, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), styrene-acrylonitrile resin, acrylamide, and others (intermediates for flocculants, antioxidants, surface active agents). Based on end user the market segmented into automotive, electronics industry, construction industry, packaging industry, and others (pharmaceuticals and coatings), and based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Traders and distributors of acrylonitrile
Research and development institutes
Raw material suppliers
Business Articles1. Car And Bike Accessories
Author: helmetdon don
2. Jute Yarn: A Comprehensive Guide To Help You With Everything About It
3. Global Nanofiltration Membrane Market
4. Global Water Desalination Equipment Market
5. Acer Chromebook Spin 514 Review
Author: Ella johnson
6. Reasons Why You Need To Consider Buying Robotic Pool Cleaner
Author: Poolbay Asad
7. Wireless Fire Detection Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2019-2026
8. Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2020 To 2027
9. Submarine Cable System Market Growth At A Cagr Of 12.30% In The Forecast Period Of 2021 To 2028
10. Solid State Drive Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Samsung; Intel Corporation; Western Digital Corp
11. Service Robotics Market Size, Share, Growth, Potential Revenue And Key Drivers Analysis Research Report By 2026
12. A Closer Look At Tesla Wall Charger
Author: Sam Korkees
13. Self-checkout Systems Market Growth, Market Potential, End-user, Key Manufacturers, Competitive Analysis, Revenue Market And Forecast To 2026
14. Booming Growth In Riflescope Market Analysis And Forecast To 2028| Bushnell, Leupold & Stevens, Inc., Burris Company, Nikon Inc., Schmidt & Bender Gmb
15. Things You Should Know About Jaguar Car Charger
Author: Sam Korkees