ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tips On How To Connect Dental Turbine Unit To Air Compressor
Dental tubine unit is made up of imported parts in response to the needs of customers. Than manufacture of it combines with foreign advanced theory of equipment control theory the handpiece’s interface common interface generally used in the world .the use of advanced design principle makes it can connect with different external pieces according to different demands, it is very reliable, affordable and is an ideal tool for the treatment .
Today, we're going to guide you on exactly how to hook up your recently purchased air compressor to your recently dental turbine unit for practicing for the bench test. With the help of this guide, you will see that connecting a turbine to compressor is not a difficult thing to do.
The Turbine unit comes with a hose with free-ends. One end is connected to the turbine unit, and the other to the compressor.
Hooking up your Dental Turbine Unit
1. Unscrew the nut from the back of the turbine unit;
2. Insert the nut through the free-end of the tube
3. Push the tube into the fitting on the turbine – push all the way until part of the tube gets slightly fatter to accommodate the fitting.
4. Screw back the nut in place until secure.
Hooking up your Compressor
Compressor-to-Turbine-Connector: For connecting a turbine to compressor, you’ll need to create a connector which looks like the one below. To make it, you’ll need to purchase two separate parts that you can buy at Home Depot or Lowes. I’ve included images with part numbers as well as the relative location of where each part is in Home Depot (they are in separate departments). You’ll also need to purchase some Teflon Tape to prevent air from leaking. Wrap a few layers of teflon tape around the threads of Piece #1 before screwing on Piece #2.
1. Piece #1 – Brass Hose Barb
2. Push the slender end into the tube all the way
3. Now let’s hook it up to your compressor. Locate the quick release connector on your connector, hold it back, and connect it with the quick-release on the tube before letting go – you might need to turn it right and left a bit before you feel they come together.
4. You’re done!
For adjustments to pressure, which ultimately affects the speed that your hand-piece will spin at, you’ll need to set the pressure to an appropriate amount to power your dental turbine unit just the right amount. A few folks have asked us what is the ideal pressure to set the air compressor pressure gauge at (the one in the picture above). Our recommendation is that you don’t allow the outgoing pressure from the air compressor to be higher than about 30 psi. This will prevent over-pressuring your turbine unit and most importantly help to protect your hand-piece from wearing out too fast. Thus, even if you try to turn you turbine unit to a higher psi than 30, the output from the air compressor will keep it at 30 psi or below.
If you have any problem in choosing self-contained dental unit, you can contact us for help, if you also want to turn your practice into one of the best in your region with quality equipment from dentalsalemall.com. You will find quality and affordable dental equipment and instruments from reliable manufacturers across the globe. Dental equipment forms the backbone of any successful dental practice. If you plan on making a name for yourself, it is time to invest in quality equipment from reliable manufacturers to ensure that you offer the best possible patient care in the business. Dentalsalemall.com offers you all these at affordable prices.
I am Abdullah A Noman. I am Professional Content writer. Also, I have five years over work experience on Digital Maketing and seo work.
Health Articles1. 7 Things To Consider When Choosing A Dentist
2. 2020 Tax Season: 7 Tips For Maintaining Your Mental Health
Author: Novum Psychiatry
3. A Bent Male Organ Can Impact Sensual Life
Author: John Dugan
4. Vijay Multispeciality Dental Hospital | Dentist | Dental Clinic
5. The Ultimate Guide To Overcome Pcos Awareness
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
6. Self-pleasuring 101: Is It Necessary To Wash Your Hands Before And After You Self-pleasure?
Author: John Dugan
7. Can Probiotic Foods Help Reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Author: Reeta Menon
8. Coronavirus Precautions By Qc Dentistry
9. Is Your Headache The Symptom Of A Brain Tumour ?
Author: reeta menon
10. Fight With Coronavirus Together! Vmartego Provides The Disposable Medical Protective Equipment For Y
11. How To Boost Your Immune System?
Author: Indocare Diagnostics
12. What Are Dental Cleanings (scaling And Polishing)?
Author: Dr. Sanjay Arora
13. What Are The Statistics And Facts About Annihilator?
Author: Jacob Holmes
14. Cast Love Spells At Your Psychic Angel – Get The Love Of Your Life Back
Author: Your psychic Angel
15. 7 Tips To Keep Your Immune System Healthy