ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Types Of Insurance Provided By Employers To Employees
Business Insurance Ireland is a good idea for all businesses. The types of insurance discussed in this article are all types of business insurance. Further, if you own a commercial property, that you lease out or rent out to tenants, it is a good idea to get business landlord insurance. Having a good policy for business landlord insurance in Ireland will safeguard you against the damage caused by tenants.
The types of insurance provided by employers to employees are:
1. Health Insurance: In the event that an employee falls sick or is unwell. He can use his health insurance to get treatment. If he does not have health insurance, he might be unable to access medical care. This would be awful for both the employee as well as the business. Every business invests in the employee to train him. This requires time, effort and money. It is in the best interest of the business as well that its employees are healthy and well taken care of.
2. Workmen’s Compensation: Accidents happen in the workplace. This is especially true of factories and industries. If an accident such as this occurs, workmen’s compensation becomes very helpful. If an employer provides workmen’s compensation in the event of an accident, the employee can take care of the injury he has suffered. It also saves the employer from a suit for damages filed by the employee.
3. Life Insurance: In the event that an employee dies, life insurance helps the employee’s dependents, that is members of his family or his parents a sum of money, to help them live their lives, in the absence of the earning member.
4. Disability Insurance: If the employee, owing to some disability cannot perform his duties to the best of his abilities or is in some way impaired as a result of which he cannot fulfill his core functions anymore, then this insurance kicks in. It is a good idea to consider getting disability insurance, especially if the chances of accidents in your field of work are high.
The above types of insurance are all useful, both for the employer and the employee. All employers must look into the possibility of providing as much insurance as they can to their employees so that the employees feel well taken care of and can get past any accidents or unfortunate events much more easily. All businesses based on their unique needs must look into how they can insure their employees.
My name is David Clarke. I am a professional writer especially for Insurance in Ireland, Business, Travel, Home and house Improvement, Mobile Tech, Social media, and post my blogs and ideas about Insurance and business-related. All the blogs will be based on current trending news and updates, That will be informative for all readers."
Insurance Articles1. Homeowner’s Vs. Specialized Insurance Policy Plan For Woodwind Instruments
Author: Music Insurance Company
2. What Does An Insurance Broker Do?
Author: Mark O'Connell
3. There Are Good Reasons To Use A Freight Forwarder When Importing Goods
Author: Mark O'Connell
4. Insurance Services Kerala - Muthoottu.m.mathew Group
Author: sindhu s
5. Tips For Finding Perfect Financial Planner For Investing Successfully
6. Three Effective Ways To Create That First Good Impression
Author: Medical Billing
7. Some Of The Best Life Insurance Plan In Edmonton
Author: Kanwar Bola
8. Types Of Water Damages And Filing Piano Insurance Claim
Author: music insurance company
9. How To Apply For A Liquor License In Nyc?
Author: Irina Berezentseva
10. The Many Reasons To Hire A Public Insurance Adjuster
Author: Ricky Sharma
11. Advantages Of Health Insurance For The Self Employed
Author: Richard J. Monello
12. The Three Pillar System In Switzerland - The Backbone Of The Swiss Pension System
13. An In-depth Discussion On How Insurance Can Be Beneficial For The Music Dealers
Author: Dan Schoenfeld
14. Auto Shield Road Hazard Warranty
Author: Go auto shield
15. All That You Wanted To Know About Medicare Supplement Plans In Texas
Author: Vanessa Charles