ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
What’s New On The Woocommerce 3.8 In 2020?
WooCommerce is a simple, powerful, and extendable e-Commerce platform for WordPress. If you need an absolute over your shop, how your shop looks? what all you need to sell? all the way through your features and scalability look no further. No matter what you are selling or how you are selling! Because possibilities are unlimited and endless.
Woocommerce 3.8 is live with minor new features and this version represents a move toward, small stable, and more frequent Woocommerce release.
WooCommerce 3.8 was released last week and it brings deeper integration with their new Block Editor. While WooCommerce already provided the option to use a Featured Category, Featured Product, and Best Selling Category blocks, for instance, this version added three more blocks.
One of the biggest reasons for the success of WooCommerce is the releases that add to the stability and performance of the eCommerce platform. Every year Automatic releases a WooCommerce version with some new features and updates.
Here Are Some new features of WooCommerce 3.8
This version of WooCommerce ships with a new suite of product blocks, including:
Reviews by Product
Reviews by Category
These blocks have been added to their eCommerce-focused collection under WooCommerce in the Block Editor, which has been part of WordPress since 5.0, aka Gutenberg.
WordPress & PHP Version
Note that there is no change in WordPress and PHP requirements for this version.
WooCommerce developer is planning a minimum of PHP 7.0 & WordPress 5.0 support for its next release, so in case you’re on an older version of WordPress or PHP, you’ll start seeing a prompt to upgrade.
Before You Upgrade
This goes without saying, but before you upgrade to the latest and greatest WooCommerce 3.8, make sure you have a backup in place. Also, you can test the new version on a staging site before taking it to live to avoid possible mishaps.
You still have a month or two to do that because of the next release of WooCommerce is set for a January 2020 release.
Beyond these enhancements, the release also contains new hooks and a few tweaks and fixes, all of which are detailed in the ReadMe.
Looking for an e-commerce website?
Get in touch with our eCommerce/woocommerce experts to shape your online store for maximum performance and ROI generation tool. Share your requirement on “Request for Quote” or contact us on “Contact Us”.
Web Design Articles1. How Responsive Design Can Be Productive For The Business?
Author: Kishor Chadha
2. Difference Between React Js Vs Angular Js
Author: Aparajayah Technologies
3. Magento Theme Migration And Your Options
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
4. Web Designing Company - Web Designing Services | Obs
Author: Online Business Solution
5. 5 Essential Joomla Extensions To Run Your Joomla Site Smoothly
Author: Krupali Desai
6. Web Designing Team Matters In The Technology World!
Author: Netleaf Software
7. When To Consider A Website Redesign?
8. Why Hire One Of The Best It Consulting Services?
Author: Script Technology
9. On-demand Telemedicine Apps: A Modern Way To Manage Health And Wellbeing
Author: Vivek Ghai
10. 6 Skills That Will Make You A Pro At Web Development
Author: Whyte Creations
11. Optimize Content For Voice Search. Why And How?
Author: Puneet Jain
12. Success Needs Some Steps To Be Taken Care Of!
Author: Willson Robin
13. Hire Freelance Web Developer India To Know These Self-branding Tips!
Author: John Matthew
14. How To Protect Mobile Applications From Bugs?
15. Let Us Create Your Websites That Are Agile, Smooth, Attractive, And Informative