ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Cheese & Bacon Omelette
1/4 white onion
3 strips of bacon
1/4 cup cheese
salt and pepper to taste
Put the bacon in a pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until fat renders. Remove from pan and set aside.
Using the same pan with bacon drippings, saute the onion until it caramelizes. Remove from pan. You may put it on the same container where the cooked bacon is.
Beat the eggs and season it with salt and pepper.
Pour beaten eggs to the same pan where the bacon and onion was cooked. No need to add more oil. The fat rendered from the bacon would be enough to keep the eggs from sticking to the pan.
Lower the heat and let the eggs cook for 5 minutes.
Once the egg is half-way cooked, put the cooked bacon and onion on top of the egg and add cheese.
Cover for another 2 mins or until cheese melts.
Enclose the cheese, onions and bacon with egg by flipping it on one side.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Benefits Of Having Organic Food
Author: Satjit kumar
2. Quick And Easy Dinner Tips
Author: Yogendra Shinde
3. Some Helpful Pizza Catering Tips For You!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
4. Relation Between Craft Cider Beers And A Good Microbrewery
Author: Rick Panesar
5. Perth’s Best Restaurant And Hookah Lounge
6. Food-entertainment-shisha At One Place
7. The Best Restaurant In Perth For Middle Eastern Food
8. Burger Pizza Grilled Chicken Kebab Seafood At A Restaurant Near You.
9. Things You Can Do In Perth During School Holidays
10. Perth’s Best Venue For Family Functions, Office Or Birthday Parties!
11. Dine-in Take-away Or Home-delivery, Whichever You Prefer
12. Burgers And Its Origins
13. Restaurant Style Fish & Chips Recipe
14. Is Shisha Better Than Cigarettes?
15. Why Is Flying Monkeys The Best In Perth?