ALL >> Health >> View Article
Facts About Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
This disease is not common, but it is chronic. It generally affects women between the ages group of 40 to 60. The primary signs are mild, but the symptoms are predominant, and the doctors confirm it through blood tests, MRI scans, etc. The early symptom experienced is a burning feeling in one of the legs or arms, and this part becomes hypersensitive in a period. The pain reaches intolerable levels, and sometimes in rare cases, it causes muscle atrophy. The patients often describe the pain to a physician as a combination of electric shocks with a severe burning sensation.
In the advanced times, even a simple touch on the affected part or a bump or exposure to contrary changes in temperature can produce unbearable pain. This pain is also accompanied by skin irritation and also noticeable changes in the skin. The sarcasm is that for some patients, there are regular attacks and periods of this disease, but for some people, they disappear completely after some months.
There are some common signs which are seen at the beginning of this painful disease called complex regional pain syndrome. First, there is a definite and visible change in skin appearance and the temperature of the skin. Generally, the sufferers have wet hands due to excessive sweating. The skin color appears some noticeable changes. E.g., they change to different shades like from a pale color to pink and sometimes gets a blue tinge. The surface of the skin appears to be very thin and looks too shiny.
There are extreme and visible changes in the growth of nail and hair. They either grow at a very slow speed or show abnormal growth. The patients have severe joint pains as the joints become stiff due to immovability, and they also become red and inflamed.
Some of the diagnostic tests taken by the physicians to confirm complex regional pain syndrome are Sweat test, Bone scan test, Sympathetic nervous system tests, Thermography, etc. The treatment shows satisfactory results only if it is done at the very beginning of the disease, for example, as soon as the initial symptoms are clear.
Visit our website https://thesperoclinic.com/ for more information on Regional Pain Syndrome.
Health Articles1. 7 Things To Consider When Choosing A Dentist
2. 2020 Tax Season: 7 Tips For Maintaining Your Mental Health
Author: Novum Psychiatry
3. A Bent Male Organ Can Impact Sensual Life
Author: John Dugan
4. Vijay Multispeciality Dental Hospital | Dentist | Dental Clinic
5. The Ultimate Guide To Overcome Pcos Awareness
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
6. Self-pleasuring 101: Is It Necessary To Wash Your Hands Before And After You Self-pleasure?
Author: John Dugan
7. Can Probiotic Foods Help Reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Author: Reeta Menon
8. Coronavirus Precautions By Qc Dentistry
9. Is Your Headache The Symptom Of A Brain Tumour ?
Author: reeta menon
10. Fight With Coronavirus Together! Vmartego Provides The Disposable Medical Protective Equipment For Y
11. How To Boost Your Immune System?
Author: Indocare Diagnostics
12. What Are Dental Cleanings (scaling And Polishing)?
Author: Dr. Sanjay Arora
13. What Are The Statistics And Facts About Annihilator?
Author: Jacob Holmes
14. Cast Love Spells At Your Psychic Angel – Get The Love Of Your Life Back
Author: Your psychic Angel
15. 7 Tips To Keep Your Immune System Healthy