ALL >> Health >> View Article
Facts About Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
This disease is not common, but it is chronic. It generally affects women between the ages group of 40 to 60. The primary signs are mild, but the symptoms are predominant, and the doctors confirm it through blood tests, MRI scans, etc. The early symptom experienced is a burning feeling in one of the legs or arms, and this part becomes hypersensitive in a period. The pain reaches intolerable levels, and sometimes in rare cases, it causes muscle atrophy. The patients often describe the pain to a physician as a combination of electric shocks with a severe burning sensation.
In the advanced times, even a simple touch on the affected part or a bump or exposure to contrary changes in temperature can produce unbearable pain. This pain is also accompanied by skin irritation and also noticeable changes in the skin. The sarcasm is that for some patients, there are regular attacks and periods of this disease, but for some people, they disappear completely after some months.
There are some common signs which are seen at the beginning of this painful disease called complex regional pain syndrome. First, there is a definite and visible change in skin appearance and the temperature of the skin. Generally, the sufferers have wet hands due to excessive sweating. The skin color appears some noticeable changes. E.g., they change to different shades like from a pale color to pink and sometimes gets a blue tinge. The surface of the skin appears to be very thin and looks too shiny.
There are extreme and visible changes in the growth of nail and hair. They either grow at a very slow speed or show abnormal growth. The patients have severe joint pains as the joints become stiff due to immovability, and they also become red and inflamed.
Some of the diagnostic tests taken by the physicians to confirm complex regional pain syndrome are Sweat test, Bone scan test, Sympathetic nervous system tests, Thermography, etc. The treatment shows satisfactory results only if it is done at the very beginning of the disease, for example, as soon as the initial symptoms are clear.
Visit our website https://thesperoclinic.com/ for more information on Regional Pain Syndrome.
Health Articles1. How To Use An Online Pharmacy In The Uk Diazepam?
2. How Does Tramadol Help With Anxiety? How To Order Tramadol Online?
Author: Genrxonline CA
3. Organic Black Seed Oil A Natural Remedy For Insomnia
4. What If I Don’t Believe Vasthu
5. Survival Tips For New Gym Goers
Author: Rite Bite
6. Proven And Approved Hair Loss Treatment Options
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
7. Let Your Skin Tell The Story Of Your Happy Pregnancy – Here Are A Few Skin-care Routines You Can Try
Author: Prapti Chauhan
8. Document Shredding Services Assist To Safeguard Confidential Information
Author: Herb Scott
9. Chronic Headaches Treatment – Find It While Going For The Top Chiropractor!
Author: Robert Augustine
10. What Is So Beneficial About Organic Oregano Oil?
11. 6 Most Frequently Asked Questions On Teeth Whitening
Author: Claudia Lamington
12. How To Manage Stress With Life Coach – Ritu Singal
Author: Ritu Singal
13. How Is Surging Geriatric Population Driving Telemedicine Market?
Author: Pramod Kumar
14. Know The Use Of Disinfectant / Sanitization Tunnels On People
Author: Rohit Jamb
15. Know Some Common Causes Fire And Explosion Accidents