ALL >> Education >> View Article
Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional Training (cmrp)
Whether you are seeking to become certified as a CMRP or focused on mastering the knowledge, you need to implement a successful reliability improvement and monitoring program, SkillStride provides the perfect training style to achieve your goals.
Strategies for increasing overall equipment availability, reliability and improved workforce utilization with an efficient, effective and proactive maintenance process management.
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for certifying the knowledge, skills and abilities of Maintenance, reliability and physical asset management professionals.
Course Overview CMRP
The comprehensive 5-Day Program has been designed based on the SMRP (Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals) book of knowledge to benefit both new professionals and experienced professionals. This Certification Program (CMRP) provides a unique skill set by going beyond textbook knowledge and testing real-world experiences and abilities.
It was developed to assess professionals aptitude with the five pillars of the SMRP Body of Knowledge(BoK), which includes Business & Management, Equipment Reliability, Manufacturing Process Reliability, Organization & Leadership and Work Management.
This program is designed to transfer knowledge and to be a stimulating experience. It is highly interactive with many discussions, group activities and case studies. SkillStride trainers will guide the candidates for the CMRP exam until the candidates pass the examination.
SkillStride Training provides the ANSI (The American National Standard Institute) - accredited certification programs to validate the skills of practitioners and give them an edge when applying for jobs in maintenance and reliability.
1. Understand the Model of Excellence for Maintenance and how to use this to improve company profitability.
2. Understand the details behind the SMRP Five Pillars of excellence and how to use the best practices of the 5 Pillars to improve your M & R Performance.
3. Develop the skills needed to help your organization achieve excellence in maintenance and reliability performance through the development of strategic plans and effective maintenance strategies.
4. Perform the critical steps in the identification of necessary maintenance work.
5. Demonstrate the bottom - line benefits of maintenance planning and scheduling as a core business process.
6. Utilize Leadership & Personal skills to achieve maintenance and reliability excellence.
Education Articles1. 4 Bba Specializations That Colleges Offer
Author: scms pune
2. Advantages Of Cbse Over Other School Boards In India
Author: Priya Varma
3. Embedded Systems Training In Bangalore | Embedded Software Training
4. The Importance Of Fire Safety Training? Who Providing Good Fire Safety Training In Chennai?
5. Commercial Pilot License Training – Hone Skills To Become A Commercial Pilot
Author: HM Aviation
6. What's The Ranking Of Symbiosis For Mba
Author: Indian Educational Services
7. Best Software Testing Institute In Hyderabad
Author: Venkata krishna
8. How Office Internship Training Program Help Students To Search Out Jobs Easily
9. Boarding School In Siliguri
Author: boarding school in siliguri
10. Python: An Ultimate Resource To Learn Python Programming Easy Way In 2020 | Simpliv
11. Learn Python Programming Fundamentals: A Beginner’s Guide [updated 2020] | Simpliv
12. Mba In India Vs Abroad: Which One To Choose?
13. What Is Sensory Play And Why Is It Important For Your Kids?
Author: Penenlope Swinney
14. A Couple Of Tips To Select An Engineering Branch
Author: kamal Bhatt
15. How To Understand The Ranking Parameters For Engineering Colleges
Author: kamal Bhatt