ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
After Botox Treatment
Do not touch, rub or massage the area or apply makeup for at least 6 hours.
Immediately you may have redness, swelling, bruising, discomfort or itching these should settle over 7-14 days.
Ask your doctor to advise a pre and post skin care regime to rejuvenate the skin and maintain maximum effects.
If you suffer from cold sores these may be activated by treatment and your doctor may prescribe your some antiviral cream or tablets.
Side effects may include mild bruising, headache, nausea, droopy eyelids and double vision which are all temporary.
AVOID skin peels, sunbeds and laser treatments for up to 2 weeks.
Stimulate skin & collagen production with Dermal Rolling
Microneedling stimulates skin renewal, using Collagen Induction Therapy. Skin forms new collagen to restore a younger, smoother, firmer appearance.
Three stages of healing following treatment involve
Inflammation - releasing healing factors in the skin.
Proliferation - causing new collagen (type III) synthesis .
Remodelling - Collagen III changes form to Collagen I giving increased strength and tightness.
Results are similar to Dermabrasion, Lasers and deep chemical peels but treatment is less invasive. Healing time is much shorter with less risk of post treatment skin sensitivity.
Suitable for all skin types to treat wrinkles and lines, lack of skin firmness, scarring, acne and chickenpox scars, enlarged pores, sun damage, stretch marks and cellulite. It can also treat the fragile skin surrounding the eyes.
Treatment does not cause skin damage or induce sensitivity. Other areas of the body can also be treated e.g. neck and décolletage.
For more information visit here... http://www.botoxmelbourne.com/
Visible signs of skin rejuvenation are seen after 6-8 weeks and continue of up to a year. A course of 3 sessions at 6-8 wk intervals gives optimum results.
By booking a course of 3 treatments a home treatment kit is provided. If you use this for at least 30 minutes 3 times a week your treatment will be enhanced for longer lasting results.
Microneedling is not advised if you are pregnant or have bleeding disorders.
A 4 week course of pre treatment Vitamin C and A serums gives the best results by accelerating healing and reducing the risk of possible complications.
Other serums are applied for treatment of hyper pigmentation and for those who bruise easily.
Pre treatment, local anaesthetic creams and post treatment UV protection is advised to maintain the maximum aesthetic benefit.
Fitness Articles1. How To Build Up Quickly: Without Getting Fat!
Author: Rajib Khan
2. Hatha Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Rakesh Kumar Khuntia
3. 12 Pcs Sumifun Detox Foot Pads Patches Feet Care Foot Corn Removal Remover Feet Care D1360
Author: smart gadgets
4. The Benefits Of Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Rajesh Kumar
5. 5 Benefits Of Taking Anavar Steroids
Author: alpha pharmaceuticals
6. Spinal And Sports Physiotherapists Wetherill Park | Physio In Castle Hill
7. How To Burping A Baby: Step By Step Guide
Author: Jeetender kumar
8. Sources Of Protein For Vegetarians
Author: Rite Bite
9. Buy Xenical Online | Weight Loss Pills | Xenical Orlistat
Author: Nancy Westberg
10. Arnold Schwarzenegger, How Bodybuilding Can Bring Glory
Author: Alpha Pharmaceuticals
11. Management Of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (crps)
Author: Rajesh mishra
12. How Does Cannabis Really Affect The Lungs?
Author: Dilian Stoyanov
13. Snacks That Can Help You Lose Weight
Author: Rite Bite
14. Long Line Bras - For Using Maternity Bra
15. Rishikesh Is The Best Platform To Learn Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Author: rajesh mishra