ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Omega-3 And Omega-9 Benefits In A2 Cow Ghee
Our body is a divine creation and we need to take care of it. In fact, we ride our dreams on our bodies; a healthy body and mind can make it possible for us to fulfill our dreams. Thus, it’s vital that we take good care of it. Today, we are going to discuss a vital aspect of our health. We are going to talk about Omega-3 and Omega-9, which is necessary for our body to stay healthy. It is believed that both Omega – 3 and Omega- 9 are present in A2 cow ghee. So, let us first begin by understanding the importance of both.
A bit about Omega- 3
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats and they are a type of fat our body cannot make. Saturation refers to the number of hydrogen atoms that are attached to the carbon of these molecules or you may say how many times the long chain is bent.
The chain is straight without double bonds. All molecules are saturated or they hold on to each other with hydrogen atoms.
This chain is bent and has one carbon connected by a double bond. Thus, one hydrogen is missing.
The chain is bent two times or more. Two or more of the carbons are connected by a double bond. Two or more hydrogens are missing.
We mentioned that Omega -3 is “polyunsaturated,” which means that their chemical structure has many double bonds. This happens to be the structure of Omega-3. But, the human body can’t produce Omega-3s, though these fats are essential so, you need to get them from your diet.
These following foods contain Omega-3
• Soybeans (Roasted). Not many people know that this plant source is quite rich in Omega–3 fats.
• Canola Oil
• Chia Seeds
Benefits of Omega-3 are as follows:
• Improves heart health:
Omega -3 fatty acids can increase HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol). It can also reduce blood pressure, triglycerides and forming of arterial plaques. This improves the health of your heart.
• Liver fat can be decreased:
It can help you to decrease the amount of fat in your liver.
• Mental health:
It reduces symptoms of bipolar disorder, depression, and schizophrenia. It reduces the risk of psychotic disorders. This is a tremendous benefit especially in an age where mental illnesses are becoming increasingly common due to our lifestyle and social changes.
• Brain development:
It is extremely important for brain development in infants.
• Reducing weight and waist size:
Omega-3 fats play an important role in weight management and also reduces waist size.
• Fighting inflammation:
Omega-3 fats are anti-inflammatory, which implies that they reduce the inflammation in our body that can lead to many chronic diseases.
• Preventing asthma:
It helps reduce asthma symptoms, especially in early life.
• Prevents dementia:
People who eat fish that have high levels of Omega- 3 fats have a slower decline of the brain function in old age. It also helps to improve memory among older people.
• Promoting bone health:
When you consume higher levels of Omega-3, blood levels have better bone mineral density.
A bit about Omega-9
Omega-9 fatty acids are monounsaturated. They have only one double bond. Oleic acid is the most common Omega-9 fatty acid. Omega-9 is produced in the body and the most abundant fats in many cells in our body. When you consume foods that are rich in Omega-9 fatty acids instead of other types of fats it has a number of benefits to our health.
These following foods contain Omega-9
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Nuts such as almonds, peanuts, pecans, cashews, pistachios, hazelnuts, and macadamia nuts.
• Sesame oil
Benefits of Omega-9 are as follows:
• It increases good- HDL cholesterol and decreases bad -LDL cholesterol levels. It removes plaque build up in our arteries, which causes heart attacks and strokes.
• It reduces insulin resistance among diabetes patients.
• It improves memory among people who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease.
• Boosts our immune system.
• Energizes us and boosts our mood
A2 cow ghee rich in Omega -3 and Omega-9
Cows generally absorb these constituents from green grass they eat. Hence, they are carried in the A2 cow milk when the cows are fed green grass along with other nutritious food. Ghee prepared from A2 cow milk using the traditional Valona process has Omega-3 and -9. To get the maximum benefit from ghee it is best that you consume ghee prepared from the Bilona or Valona process and also where cows are fed green grass.
Ghee from A2 cow milk has Omega-3 and -9 this is the reason you should opt for it. There are other reasons as well, which are as follows:
• As a by-product, it has high levels of calcium. It has high butyric acid which aids digestion and improves the immune system.
• Ghee improves our body and brain health thus, facilitating emotional well-being. It balances out the HDL and LDL in our body thus, it is beneficial to our heart.
• Ghee has amazing benefits for the skin. It has anti-aging properties and when you apply it on the navel overnight it contributes to glowing skin and healthy lips.
• It eliminates dark circles if applied regularly.
• Vitamin A, D, E, and K are found in A2 milk ghee. They play an important role in the immune system and functioning of the heart, bones, and brain.
• When consumed in moderation ghee benefits us. It reduces the glycemic index of the meal thus, helps us to combat diseases like diabetes and obesity.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Benefits Of Having Organic Food
Author: Satjit kumar
2. Quick And Easy Dinner Tips
Author: Yogendra Shinde
3. Some Helpful Pizza Catering Tips For You!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
4. Relation Between Craft Cider Beers And A Good Microbrewery
Author: Rick Panesar
5. Perth’s Best Restaurant And Hookah Lounge
6. Food-entertainment-shisha At One Place
7. The Best Restaurant In Perth For Middle Eastern Food
8. Burger Pizza Grilled Chicken Kebab Seafood At A Restaurant Near You.
9. Things You Can Do In Perth During School Holidays
10. Perth’s Best Venue For Family Functions, Office Or Birthday Parties!
11. Dine-in Take-away Or Home-delivery, Whichever You Prefer
12. Burgers And Its Origins
13. Restaurant Style Fish & Chips Recipe
14. Is Shisha Better Than Cigarettes?
15. Why Is Flying Monkeys The Best In Perth?