ALL >> Business >> View Article
Cage Nuts Specifications And Its Applications
Cage Nuts Specifications and Its Applications
Introduction to cage Nuts
A cage nut is used on a rack that has square mounting holes. You would use a cage nut when you need to mount a product in your rack that requires a threaded hole. A cage nut is nothing more than a square nut that has threaded holes wrapped in a piece of spring steel designed like a cage. This spring steel has two flanges that when pressed together allow the cage nut to be inserted into the square hole and simply clip in. When this done you now have a square hole that is threaded. The nut is typically loose in the cage to allow for adjustments when installing the screw.
Cage nuts combine the classic elastic properties of fasteners used for assembly with the strength of multi-threaded steel nuts. Cage nuts are designed to be used in any kind of assembly including blind assemblies and are particularly common in equipment racks. They can be fastened within their housing using bolts and subjected to considerable tightening torque or axial forces. No special tools or specialized fitters are required to mount these nuts. Once mounted in the ...
... rectangular hole the cage stays in place while the captive nut can move within the cage to permit assembly.
What are cage nuts used for?
Cage nuts are great for protecting your equipment from stripped threads and allow for convenient mounting of your server rack equipment. A cage nut houses a standard nut in a cage with a spring. The cage has two wings that can be pinched together to allow the cage nut to be inserted into a square hole.
Design of Stainless-Steel Cage nuts
Stainless Steel Cage Nuts mainly has a wide variety of designs. Depending on the use of the nut the shape and other features are designed. The purpose of these designs is that the nuts are useful for the bolts that will be used to tighten them. For instance, in some cases the square nuts are used to tighten the parts with the square bolts. Each nuts fastener has a different specification and design. Each nuts fastener also has a different use for which they are designed
Applications of Cage Nuts
• Light Poles
• Lifting applications (wires, etc.)
• Frame Applications
• Industries and many other
A piece of detailed information about Stainless Steel cage nuts is shown in this Article.
• Stainless Steel hex Nuts Uses and its Characteristics
• A Brief Guide on Self Locking Nuts
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical