ALL >> Business >> View Article
Ori’zaba’s Invests In Automation For Freshest Food And Flavor
(1888 PressRelease) Franchise leverages DayMark to automate food labeling operations.
LAS VEGAS – Fast casual Mexican restaurant chain Ori’Zaba’s already sets itself apart with its scratch food made from the finest, freshest ingredients. Now, the company has invested in DayMark Safety Systems to automate its food labeling for even better tasting products.
DayMark’s proprietary cloud-based and app-driven food labeling automation platform has transformed how Ori’Zaba’s kitchens prepare food for the public. With on-demand production of shelf-life, food rotation, and complex grab and go product labeling, franchises have streamlined food storage and inventory for optimal quality and safety.
“We invested in DayMark’s technology because freshness is a way of life for Ori’Zaba’s, and not just something we talk about,” said Director of Business Products Product Management Jen Howell. “By providing greater accuracy and efficiency in the food labeling process, our kitchens can ensure only the freshest ingredients are used. And that means our customers can trust they’ll always get mouthwatering ...
... meals every single time they come in to an Ori’Zaba’s location.”
The DayMark technology is just one way Ori’Zaba’s demonstrates its commitment to high quality by providing the following benefits:
• Shelf life, nutritional facts, allergen information and prep data that can be organized, monitored and modified anywhere, any time
• Data changes communicated to staff at all locations immediately
• Centralized management of critical menu data
• Ensuring guests are always receiving the freshest possible foods such as guacamole, steak, shrimp and more
Founded in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s is now an established franchise with proven essential elements like up-to-date technology to drive owners’ growth. To learn more about Ori’Zaba’s and franchising opportunities with the company, call 702-751-7943, email lee ( @ ) zabas dot com
or visit https://zabas.com/franchising.
About Ori’Zaba’s – Ori’Zaba’s is a fast casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found throughout the city.
To learn more, visit https://zabas.com/franchising.
Business Articles1. Stable Isotope Labeling Market Growth By Application, Type, End User - Forecast 2024
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Peripheral Vascular Devices Market : Future Opportunities, Key Players And Industry Growth
Author: Markets and Markets
3. Never The Mother The Mother Of The Bride But They Were Always Her Daughters
Author: Bisli Event Services
4. Self-care For Ifv: Tips To Improve Your Chances Of Fertility
5. Want Relief From The Polluted Atmosphere And Concerned About Health? Marma Ayurveda's Lungs Ayurvedic Medicine Is Now Just A Click Away
6. Hoovers Database Service Provider Company In Dubai | Dnb Uae
Author: Fahad Santa
7. Venipuncture Procedure Analysis Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2020-2027
8. Wisa Launches Wisa Soundsend Certified Progra
9. Sphygmomanometer/aneroid Bp Monitor Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2019 To 2026
10. Hearing Aids Market: Technological Advancements In Hearing Aids
Author: healthcare market
11. Profiling The Audio System Buyer
12. Tout Savoir Sur Le Procédé De L’injection Plastique
Author: L’injection plastique connaît un grand succès depu
13. Infection Prevention Devices Market Growth At A Cagr Of 6.20% In The Forecast Period Of 2019 To 2026
14. Flourescent In Situ Hybridization (fish) Probe Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Agilent Technologie
15. Know The Advantages Of Using Plastic Pallets
Author: Charles Saranealis