ALL >> Business >> View Article
Bioactive Ingredients Industry - Size, Share, Growth, Trends, By 2024
Bioactive ingredients are generally found in various forms including esterified, glycosylated, hydroxylated or thiolyated. These types of ingredients are used for a number of metabolic activities as well as for beneficial needs in a variety of diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes and macular degeneration. In addition, bioactive ingredients are instrumental in the treatment of rickets anemia, and malnutrition, normally taking place owing to the lack of a balanced diet as well as an insufficient intake of nutritional foods.
Following the analysis of the ongoing trends across the globe, data analysists at Market Research Future (MRFR) expects the Bioactive Ingredients Industry to expand at a robust CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands), FMC Corporation (U.S.), Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), AJINOMOTO CO. INC (Japan), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Arla Foods (Denmark) are some of the leading companies in the worldwide bioactive ingredients market.
Market Drivers ...
... and Key Barriers:
Bioactive Ingredients find widespread use in the manufacturing of alcoholic beverages like the natural processes of distilling, brewing, or winemaking of beer, cider, laser, Bioactive Ingredientss, high strength pre-mixes, wine and sprit. Bioactive Ingredients are used in foods in yeast extracts, inactive yeasts, enriched yeasts and cell wall fractions, specifically in nutritional and vegetarian preparations, food flavors, along with pet foods. Bioactive ingredients are progressively being used in personal care products like shampoos, herbal creams, and soaps on account of their ability to safeguard and enhance hair and skin. The growing use of bioactive ingredients in personal care products has expanded their application in recent years. Moreover, their medical properties have raised their usage in the healthcare industry, mostly in nutraceuticals that are present in the form of pills, tablets, and in some cases, in the form of gel and powder.
The increasing awareness among consumers with rising preference for prevention instead of cure, growing health care expenditure, surge in the incidence of lifestyle diseases, lack of nutrition owing to the hectic lifestyle, consumers increasingly opting for organic and natural ingredients over synthetic ones, expanding population of baby boomers and the growth in the co-prescription of bioactive ingredient with traditional drugs are among many lucrative factors bringing major transformation to the bioactive ingredient market. The downside of it includes the lack of regulatory framework for validating heath claims, which could hamper the growth of the bioactive ingredients market in the coming years.
Access Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/bioactive-ingredients-market-5371
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical