ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Redefining The Boundaries Of Success In A Fantasy Cricket App
Cricket is one of the most popular sports and it enjoys indomitable supremacy in the countries where it is played. This holds true in countries like India, where cricket is considered a religion more than a game. Cricketing superstars like Sachin Tendulkar, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, and Virat Kohli enjoy a cult-like status in their home country. This popularity has contributed to the rise of fantasy cricket applications, and they are only set to grow bigger and better in popularity and revenue. The rising demand for fantasy cricket app development is a resounding testimony to the above fact.
The Indian Premier League
The Indian Premier League can be considered the EPL of cricket. It is the biggest franchise tournament in the game and it brings players from all around the world to India to play for their respective franchises. As if the popularity of cricket in India wasn't enough, this series factors global superstars, making the reach and the craze soar to unprecedented heights.
The IPL is a perfect time for you to launch your own fantasy cricket app. This is an annual tournament and the 2020 edition of the ...
... game is set to happen during March and April. Therefore, creating your own cricket fantasy app is the right thing to do at this time.
Dream11 has already seen its success as a fantasy sports app. It has seen widespread adoption and engagement as well. However, it does not mean that there is no room for new players in the market.
The Factors Ensuring Success
The probability of success for a fantasy sports application is directly proportional to the fans and the levels of interest that they have towards the game. Taking that into consideration, there is a great possibility of success for any fantasy cricket application in India.
Dream11 has more than 60 million active users in India. The growth of fantasy sports app users was at a staggering 18 to 20%. It is expected to get better because of the increased mobile penetration, especially in countries like India. If we were to take into consideration the number of fans for each franchise in the IPL, it is quite evident that fantasy cricket has quite a lot of scope for growth. Dream11 has captured just 16 million of the 100 billion population in India. That is less than a thousandth of the total population. Even if we were to heavily discount the numbers to make room for possible fantasy cricket enthusiasts, there is still a long way to go for the market to be saturated. The fantasy sports market is all set to be a $33 billion market in 2025.
Read the full ARTICLE HERE:
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Edit Speaking Course
Author: Speech max
2. Emd Locomotive Engine Parts Manufacturers
Author: EMD Locomotive Engine Parts Manufacturers
3. What Is Apple Pay And Its Uses?
Author: Natalie Lewis
4. Mirror Text Generator - Backward Text Generator
5. Causelink Team From Sologic Delivers Enterprise Flexibility For Smaller Organizations
6. Php Based Open-source Laravel Development Services
Author: Kuldeep Singh
7. How To Fix Attempted_switch_from_dpc Error On Windows 10?
Author: elina john
8. Virtues Of Team Work!
Author: Bafco Reliability
9. Why Using Data Services Are Need From You
10. How Do You Make A Multiplayer Game In Unity?
Author: Lana Voutik
11. Digital Technology Consulting | Ites Consulting | Launchship
12. Bim Augments Communication & Collaboration Across Various Project Teams To Improve Construction Project Planning Using Project Planning Tools
13. Mobile Repair Online Delhi Or Replacement Your Phone?
14. Why Should You Choose Digital Business Cards Over Paper Ones?
Author: Saurabh Pandey
15. Web Scraping Services Provider Company In Usa
Author: iWeb Scraping Services