ALL >> Business >> View Article
Types Of Safety Valves
Safety is a core value. It requires a personal commitment at all levels in the organization. The primary purpose of a safety valve is the protection of life, property and environment.
What is a Safety Valve?
Safety valve is a valve that act as a protection of equipment from exploding or damaging and it is mainly installed in pressure vessels such as chemical plants, electric power boilers and gas storage tanks.
A safety valve is designed to open and relieve excess pressure from vessels or equipment and to reclose and prevent the further release of fluid after normal conditions have been restored. It is important to ensure that the safety valve is capable to operate at all times and under all circumstances.
A safety valve is not a process valve or pressure regulator and should not be misused as such. It should have to operate for one purpose only: overpressure protection.
How a Safety Valves Work?
Safety Valve is a type of valve that automatically actuates when the pressure of inlet side of the valve increases to a predetermined pressure, to open the valve disc and discharge the fluid ...
... (steam or gas); and when the pressure decreases to the prescribed value, to close the valve disc again.
Components of A Safety Valves
• Adjusting Screw
• Disc Holder
• Adjusting Ring
Types of Safety Valves
1. Back Flow Safety Valve
Back-flow safety valve is mounted on the liquidous refulgence pipeline of the pan pump’s outlet of the liquefied petroleum gas station, when front pump pressure exceeds the stipulated value, the valve will open automatically and lead to safe return of the liquid so that it ensures the safe operation of equipment’s and pipelines.
2. High Temperature Safety Valve
High Temperature safety valves are used for the equipment and pipeline of the steam, etc., medium where the working temperature with C type are less than 425 degree Celsius and I type are less than 500 degree Celsius and V type are less than 550 degree Celsius.
3. Spring Loaded Safety Valve with Lever
Spring loaded Safety Valves are used for the equipment and pipeline of the steam, air etc. medium what the working temperature are less than 350 degree Celsius. Spring Loaded Safety Valves with lewer are used for taking extra pressure for the protection of the devices. The load of the spring is designed to press the "Disc" against the inlet pressure.
• Valves and its Types
• Ball Valves Types, Specifications and Uses
• 12 Types of gate Valves
• Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India
• Flanges Types, Uses and Applications in Industries
Business Articles1. Best Landscape Consultancy In Brisbane
Author: C Price Landscapes
2. Logistics Uk Wants Government To Grant Eu Drivers The Temporary Visa
Author: VSL Logistics
3. Custom Cabinets Refacing
Author: Kendall Coupons
4. Why Different Industries Prefer Ecomass As The Best High-density Polymer?
Author: Michael Luis
5. Custom Gable Boxes Wholesale At Exclusive Quality And Price
Author: Jaff Parker
6. What Are 24-hour Electricians And Do I Need One?
Author: vikram kumar
7. Nokego Securities
8. Great Food Delivery Services For A Startup Business
Author: Code Regime Technologies
9. Customized Lip Gloss Packaging
Author: Jaff Parker
10. Why You Should Choose To Light Your Cigar With A Triple Refined Butane Fuel
Author: Michael Glynn
11. Pla Clear Cup Is Now Used In Vast Numbers At Hotels And Restaurants!
12. Top Architects In Faridabad | Interior Designer In Faridabad
Author: Space Shastra Architects
13. Learn More About Allah With Quran In Bengali Language
Author: Online Islamic Books Inc
14. Ferroalloy Industries Take A Major Role In Manufacturing Sectors
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. World's First Nft Pageant: Bitkub Group Has Officially Partnered With Miss Universe Thailand 2021
Author: Cecilia Wong