ALL >> Business >> View Article
Types Of Safety Valves
Safety is a core value. It requires a personal commitment at all levels in the organization. The primary purpose of a safety valve is the protection of life, property and environment.
What is a Safety Valve?
Safety valve is a valve that act as a protection of equipment from exploding or damaging and it is mainly installed in pressure vessels such as chemical plants, electric power boilers and gas storage tanks.
A safety valve is designed to open and relieve excess pressure from vessels or equipment and to reclose and prevent the further release of fluid after normal conditions have been restored. It is important to ensure that the safety valve is capable to operate at all times and under all circumstances.
A safety valve is not a process valve or pressure regulator and should not be misused as such. It should have to operate for one purpose only: overpressure protection.
How a Safety Valves Work?
Safety Valve is a type of valve that automatically actuates when the pressure of inlet side of the valve increases to a predetermined pressure, to open the valve disc and discharge the fluid ...
... (steam or gas); and when the pressure decreases to the prescribed value, to close the valve disc again.
Components of A Safety Valves
• Adjusting Screw
• Disc Holder
• Adjusting Ring
Types of Safety Valves
1. Back Flow Safety Valve
Back-flow safety valve is mounted on the liquidous refulgence pipeline of the pan pump’s outlet of the liquefied petroleum gas station, when front pump pressure exceeds the stipulated value, the valve will open automatically and lead to safe return of the liquid so that it ensures the safe operation of equipment’s and pipelines.
2. High Temperature Safety Valve
High Temperature safety valves are used for the equipment and pipeline of the steam, etc., medium where the working temperature with C type are less than 425 degree Celsius and I type are less than 500 degree Celsius and V type are less than 550 degree Celsius.
3. Spring Loaded Safety Valve with Lever
Spring loaded Safety Valves are used for the equipment and pipeline of the steam, air etc. medium what the working temperature are less than 350 degree Celsius. Spring Loaded Safety Valves with lewer are used for taking extra pressure for the protection of the devices. The load of the spring is designed to press the "Disc" against the inlet pressure.
• Valves and its Types
• Ball Valves Types, Specifications and Uses
• 12 Types of gate Valves
• Pipes and Tubes Manufacturer in India
• Flanges Types, Uses and Applications in Industries
Business Articles1. How To Choose The Right Franchise
2. Things You Need To Know About Buying Wordpress Hosting
3. What Do You Understand By Web Hosting For Sale?
4. The Best Mass Gainers For Different Types Of Muscle Gains
5. Can Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Natural And Nutrex Lipo6 Black Ultra Concentrate Help You Lose Weight?
6. Buy Real And Cheap Youtube Views
Author: Daniel Jones
7. What Are The Characteristics Of Effective Communication?
8. Company Set Up With Bank Account Can Help You Get A Bank Loan Easily!
Author: TBA Associate
9. Best Gel And Foam Cushions Deliver Great Comfort And Support!
Author: Kelvin Thomas
10. Combo X70 Impels Balaji Construction’s M-sand Journey In Omerga, Maharashtra
11. How To Use Proof Alcohol For Sterilization?
Author: Andrew Winslow
12. What Are The Significance Of Poly(methyl Methacrylate) Microspheres?
Author: Alpha Nanotech
13. Acknowledge The Major Changes In Brc Food Issue 9
14. Advantages Of Maverick 88 Heat Shield
Author: Slade Street Tactical
15. Remington 870 Heat Shield Magpul: Try Out For An Impressive Experience
Author: Slade Street Tactical