ALL >> General >> View Article
Hrms Labour Compliances
Managing Labour Law Compliances under Federal structure of governance is not an effortless task. The numerous labour legislations and frequent changes in labour laws in every state due to changing social and economic environment have made more difficult to keep abreast with all labour laws changes on real time basis.
Given these challenges the HR department often spend a disproportionate amount of time on HR Labour compliances, rather than focusing on Core HR functions such as strategic HR planning, transformation, change management, team building, risk management etc. Spectra Statutory Compliance Team consist of qualified professionals from varied background including Legal, Compliance, Human Resource and Technology.
Spectra provides wide range of HR Labour Compliance Services on PAN India basis through a team of highly experienced professionals and wide network of Local Associates and Partners having strong hold at local level liaison.
Spectra HR Labour Compliance Services are as follows:
Filling of Statutory Returns and Forms
Maintenance of Statutory Records and Register
Ensuring Statutory display / extract at notice board
Due Diligence / Labour Compliance Audit
Site Compliance / Contractor Compliance / Vendor Compliance Audit
Registration, Licenses and renewals
Department Liaison & Litigation
Labour Law Consulting
Spectra broadly covers the following statutory compliances under various Labour laws:
In recent times, Govt. Of India, Digital India Initiative have brought a paradigm shift in working style and has brought greater transparency, visibility into the systems which has left no scope for non-disclosures for anyone. Now it becomes mandatory for every company to ensure its site compliance / vendor compliance / contract ‘Labour Compliance’ are in place apart from routine compliances. We offer a complete end to end compliance solutions for site compliances / contractor compliances / vendor compliance.
Our vendor compliance process covers all compliance aspect under Contract Labor Act.
The Vendor compliances helps the principal employers in reducing compliance risks, bring transparency and visibility and helps in exercising better control and monitoring over contractors. In most of time the principal employer is liable for any non-compliance for its contractor / sub-contractor, therefore it becomes imperative for principal employer to push its vendor / contractor for compliances so to maintain brand value and to minimize statutory claims & departmental litigations. Know more...
General Articles1. Customer Experience Strategy – Ways To Go About It
Author: Shalabh Mathur
2. Moving And Packing Expert
Author: Unknown Member
4. Why One Should Choose Ccna As A Career Option?
5. Types Of Work Order
Author: Property Preservation
6. Link Pan Card With Aadhar Card Before March 31st | Income Tax Department
7. Karnataka Man Running Faster Than "usain Bolt" | 100 Metres In Just 9.55 Seconds
8. How To Use Microsoft Edge Browser On Macbook
Author: karen minton
9. Google Maps Will Now Display Disputed Borders Based On Your Location
Author: karen minton
10. Java Online Training, Job Support & Proxy By Cheyat Technologies.
11. Looking For A Wide Selection Of Paper Bags
Author: Jeff Parker
12. Choose A Well-established Ferroalloy Exporter In Kolkata
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
13. Final Fantasy 7 Remake The Talking Lion: Red 13 Explained
Author: Jaxson Harrry
14. Get Your Next Goodman Air Handler At Budget Air Supply
Author: Butch Jouaneau
15. Why A Professional Website Designer Is Important To Build Your Business Website