ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Benefits Of Permanent Makeup
We know permanent makeup in Naples isn’t for everyone, so why are so many people choosing it? Is it for you? Find out the most common reasons why people are choosing permanent makeup in Fort Myers over their old daily makeup routine with cosmetics. Is it more cost-effective? Is it safe? This article will give you all the insights on how you could benefit from permanent makeup.
Permanent makeup from Natalie’s Skin Solutions is a cosmetic process that uses microblading in Naples and Fort Myers to enhance the color and shape of your facial features. Permanent cosmetics or micropigmentation is the process of implanting cosmetic pigments into the dermis layer of the skin to improve one’s appearance and save time compared to traditional makeup. Permanent makeup imitates the appearance of cosmetics such as lipstick and eyeliner, and you can choose what color or amount of pigment you desire. It is designed to enhance your look by mimicking the effect of applied makeup.
Investing on permanent makeup can save you a lot of time, since you won't have to apply makeup daily. In addition, permanent makeup is a great choice if you have medical issues, allergies or sensitivity to cosmetics, or are very active.
Your esthetician in Naples and Fort Myers at Natalie’s Skin Solutions is specially trained to work with you to determine the best look for your eyelashes, lips or eyebrows. The permanent makeup process starts with you deciding on an appropriate look which goes well with your facial features. After you and your esthetician agree on this, a numbing product will be applied and afterwards, the pigment for the permanent makeup will be applied using a tattoo pen.
Permanent Makeup Can:
- Reduce the effects of medical conditions. Permanent eyebrows may be created for people who have alopecia or whose hair has been affected by chemotherapy. People with muscular disorders, who are having difficulties with makeup application because of spasms, can also benefit from this process.
- Reduce spending on cosmetics. If your brows are always on point, you have no need to purchase the latest pencils, gels, and brushes. You can also save money from not having to buy cosmetics.
- Give yourself the gift of time. Let’s face it, we haven’t all been bestowed the gift of makeup application. If you didn’t get that gene that allows you to perfectly line your eyes and enhance your brows, you may spend an extraordinary amount of time applying your makeup. Permanent makeup can leave you with nothing more than the task of cleansing, moisturizing, and possibly applying a bit of shadow to your lids, saving you time and unnecessary frustration.
- Immediately change your look. Permanent makeup can give you your desired look in an instant! With permanent makeup, you don’t have to wait. As the pigment is applied, our expert provider can observe the change and, as soon as treatment is complete, so can you.
In general, permanent makeup lasts between 18 months to three years. If you wish to get permanent makeup in Fort Myers, Florida, call us for a consultation at 239-936-7546.
At Natalie’s Skin Solutions of Naples, Fort Myers, FL our non-invasive treatments are designed to smooth, firm, and renew your skin. We customize home treatment plans for daily maintenance to ensure you achieve your desired results.
Beauty Articles1. Tips To Make Your Home Smell Great Naturally
Author: Nisha Roy
2. Effective Hair Solutions That You Must Know
Author: Shweta Sharma
3. 4 Easy Tips For Great Bridal Hair
4. Effectiveness Of Best Foam Rollers Usa For Improve Health
Author: Kelvin Thomas
5. What Causes Your Hair To Fall Out?
6. Phicontour Lidstrich
7. Mayfa Age Confident - Canadian Makeup, Skincare Online Store
Author: Fareeha Khan
8. Using Glycolic Acid Lotion For Skin Cells Renewal
Author: Rohan kumar
9. Smart Makeup Tips That Every Girl Must Know
Author: Meera Pandey
10. Which Hairpiece Is Right For Me?
11. Try Out These Flawless And Trendy Hairstyles Using Extensions
Author: Louise Bailey
12. Is Tummy Tuck Or Abdominoplasty Is Safe ?
Author: Abhinav Singh
13. 4 Best Medicine For Itching
14. Mehendi Tips For Bride To Be Wedding Series
Author: Amit Negi
15. Fastest Way To Get Stylish Hair Look