ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Top 5 Debunked Myths To Know About Eyelash Extensions
When you are getting lashes extensions you are going to want to ensure that you know everything about it. This means that you should also know about the myths that are associated with this type of beauty treatment. Here are just 5 of the debunked myths that you want to know about, including whether or not this hurts and if it damages your own hair.
Debunked Eyelash Extension Myths
You might hear a lot when you are considering getting the lash by lash treatment completed. However, there are some myths that one should know and be aware of when it comes to this, such as:
1. It could damage the natural follicles – You should make sure that you know that these extensions won’t necessarily damage the growing hair. If you have the experts do it and they know what they are doing and if they use the right tools as well as techniques, then nothing will happen.
2. It is uncomfortable or hurts – If you are having the extensions done right by the experts, then this process shouldn’t be uncomfortable or even hurt. If it does, then the person who is applying them isn’t doing it right.
3. Extensions are one size fits all – This is as far from the truth as it possibly can get since not all extensions are created equal. Not are there different qualities, but there are even different curves that can be used for different lids. The experts would be able to tell you which ones would be ideal for the shape of your eyes.
4. They can’t be gotten wet – One of the main things that a lot of people hear is that you can’t get your extensions wet. However, this is wrong since you would need to wash your face and get the make-up off, including mascara. You need to get them wet so that you can keep them clean, but dab them with some water instead of rubbing them when you are drying.
5. Can be done on your own – If you know what you are doing, then you can have the lashes done quickly. This, however, isn’t going to be something simple that you can do by yourself since you want to have the highest level of service using the right techniques and even tools.
These are just a few of the main myths that are heard about extensions and you need to make sure that you know what the truth really is.
You might think about heading over for the lash by lash and you should be aware of the myriad of myths that abound regarding this treatment. However, this treatment isn’t one that should hurt and you can get them wet, but you should dab them dry instead of rubbing. Also, there isn’t one extension that would work for everyone, but instead there are various options that would be different and would depend on the type of eye you have along with the amount of curve that you want.
With high experienced aesthetician team, we will take care of your beauty with all amazing creativity that makes a big difference for a better look and confidence. More importantly, our competitive prices guarantee that you can afford and benefit from owning the very best spa experience. We specialize in eyelash extensions and proud to be the best eyelash extensions in Ottawa with more than 400 regular customers since 2010.
Beauty Articles1. Tips To Make Your Home Smell Great Naturally
Author: Nisha Roy
2. Effective Hair Solutions That You Must Know
Author: Shweta Sharma
3. 4 Easy Tips For Great Bridal Hair
4. Effectiveness Of Best Foam Rollers Usa For Improve Health
Author: Kelvin Thomas
5. What Causes Your Hair To Fall Out?
6. Phicontour Lidstrich
7. Mayfa Age Confident - Canadian Makeup, Skincare Online Store
Author: Fareeha Khan
8. Using Glycolic Acid Lotion For Skin Cells Renewal
Author: Rohan kumar
9. Smart Makeup Tips That Every Girl Must Know
Author: Meera Pandey
10. Which Hairpiece Is Right For Me?
11. Try Out These Flawless And Trendy Hairstyles Using Extensions
Author: Louise Bailey
12. Is Tummy Tuck Or Abdominoplasty Is Safe ?
Author: Abhinav Singh
13. 4 Best Medicine For Itching
14. Mehendi Tips For Bride To Be Wedding Series
Author: Amit Negi
15. Fastest Way To Get Stylish Hair Look