ALL >> Health >> View Article
Sensual Toys Tip: Choosing A Male Organ Ring
One of the oldest sensual toys (or, some would argue, sensual aids) is certainly the male organ ring, which in one form or another has been around for centuries. Arguably, the male organ ring is the most "accepted" of the sensual toys geared toward men and may well be the most-used. (Reliable statistics on such things are not easy to come by.) But even so there are millions of men who have never used a male organ ring and may have questions about how to use it so it doesn’t affect male organ health or even just how to select one.
It’s not surprising that choosing a male organ ring could be challenging. There are several factors that come into play. But first, a little background information on how a male organ ring works.
As the name implies, a male organ ring is a circular object which is intended to be worn over the manhood. The idea is to encircle the member snugly but not painfully tight. When it fits just tightly enough, then it helps to trap blood inside of the member while it is tumescent. Keeping the blood trapped in this manner can help to either make the tumescence "firmer" or to elongate the time in which it is tumescent - or both.
A male organ ring doesn’t work for all men, but many find it very helpful and one of the most valuable sensual toys.
There are some male organ health concerns, however. The main one is that a man may be tempted to wear the ring for too long a time, in an attempt to keep his manhood firmly tumescent. Most physicians recommend using one only for 20-30 minutes at one time. The reason is that wearing it for too long has the potential to cause damage to male organ tissue. And, of course, wearing a male organ ring that is too tight and is not flexible can cause damage to the manhood when trying to remove it. But used properly, the male organ ring can be very beneficial.
There are several factors to take into consideration when selecting a male organ ring, including:
- Member alone? Many men wear a male organ ring around both the member and the sacks; others wear it just around the member itself. A man will need to decide which option he prefers.
- Size. Knowing if one is looking for a ring just for the manhood or for both the manhood and sacks will be a factor in what size to get. It is suggested that a man measure himself first. Assuming he is looking for both member and sacks coverage, he should wrap a measuring tape around his sacks and (non-tumescent) manhood where they both meet the mid-section. It should be pulled tight, but still loose enough that he can insert his middle finger between the member and the tape. This will give him the circumference of the ring he is looking for.
- Material. Male organ rings can be made from a range of materials, including leather, rubber, plastic, silicone, and metal. Plastic or metal rings are rigid and are meant to be put on a tumescent male organ; leather ones tend to have snaps on them so that they are adjustable. Rubber or silicone rings have great stretchiness and have great flexibility; like leather rings, they usually are placed on the manhood while it is soft.
There are various other factors to take into consideration as well, such as whether one wants a ring that vibrates, has spikes or bumps on it, etc.
As with other sensual toys, a male organ ring works better if the member is in good health, so regularly apply an excellent male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Seek out an oil which contains a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E. It also helps if the oil includes among its ingredients L-carnitine, which helps protect against nerve damage caused by friction, compression, and other common injuries.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj