ALL >> Computers >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Glbrain Initial Exchange Offering
What’s GLBrain Initial Exchange Offering?
GLBrain is allowing the interested entities to invest in the product via Initial Exchange Offering i.e. GLBrain Initial Exchange Offering. In this, you can buy as many GLB coins as you want and avail of the following perks:
Within the GLBrain network, GLB will have a range of functions supporting a dynamic coin economy in which users will be able to participate:
1. Customers who buy services on the GLBrain platform by making their payment in GLB receive a 20% discount in the form of a coin-back payment.
2. GLB from GLBrain Initial Exchange Offering can be used as a payment method for goods and services offered by certified vendors and private users on the GLBrain online marketplace.
3. Users participating in our GLBrain + profit-sharing model by bringing and managing their community on GLBrain, will receive a commission of up to 21 % of all services purchased on GLBrain. Commission for payments done in GLB will be in GLB.
4. GLB will be used to buy advertising banners as well as views and clicks.
5. Content producers are rewarded in GLB in proportion to the number of views and clicks their content is able to create. This way, GLBrain wishes to attract bloggers and content producers to its platform. Producers of content thereby actively take part in a profit-sharing model based on GLB.
6. Large organizational clients, building customized chain-codes and communication applications with us, are required to pay for this service in GLB or will be required to hold a certain amount of GLB in proportion to the size of their chain.
How to Buy GLB Coins?
If you want to buy GLB coin via Initial Exchange Offering, then just follow these steps:
§ If you do not have the wallet already, you may get one here. All you need is to install the application on Windows / Android mobile or your Mac computer.
§ When your wallet is created, you can use your public address to receive your GLB. It looks like this: TLu8em6bfJgXqNhuRposR2sUsZyUW48RUj
§ Now please choose to use will you use fiat money or crypto to pay for your GLB via GLBrain Initial Exchange Offering. If you choose to pay in fiat, please use the link under Step 4. If you choose to pay in crypto, please use the link under Step 5.
§ For fiat payment, please enter the number of GLB wants to buy and you will see the price in Euro. For Presales the minimum amount will be 200 €. Then enter your public wallet address and after accepting the terms, you will be redirected to mPay24 and may use all major credit cards. After the transaction is done, coins will be transferred to your wallet.
§ For crypto payment, please enter your name and e-mail, and the public key of your wallet and choose to pay with BitCoin, Ethereum, Tether or Dash- all are offering in GLBrain Initial Exchange Offering. For the Presales phases, the minimum amount to be spent will be set to approximately 200 €. Then enter the amount of crypto you want to spend and the system will send you the GLB at the actual value to your wallet. You will also receive an email confirming your purchase and the number of GLBrain you received.
So, there you have it- all the things you need to know about GLBrain Initial Exchange Offering. This Initial Exchange Offering can be one of the biggest investments in your life. Good luck!
Computers Articles1. Maintain Control Over Your Online Experience With A Vpn
Author: Jamie R Clarke
2. Take Control Of Your Online Privacy With Maiar
Author: Alexis Norris
3. How To Develop The Right Framework For Iot Testing
Author: Oliver Moore
4. Global Fault Current Limiter Market
Author: Aarti ghodke
5. What Are The Benefits Of Erp Testing?
Author: Oliver Moore
6. Hard Disk Data Recovery Services And Professionals
Author: Pankaj Bajaj
7. How To Share Screen With Google Hangouts
Author: Aida Martin
8. How To Turn Off Edge Pdf Viewer On Windows 10?
Author: Aida Martin
9. 6 Best Websites To Make Your Portfolio
Author: John Smith
10. Magento Of Coachzippy Teaching Marketplace
Author: Adam Stewart
11. Achieve A New Level Of Design With Nanocad Plus
Author: Nick Giles
12. What You Should Know When You Buy Used Macbook Pro
Author: Amato Cole
13. How To Change Facetime Caller Id On Iphone And Ipad
Author: elina john
14. Easy And Convenient Migration From Quarkxpress To Adobe Indesign
Author: Ian Hanes
15. Protect Your Digital Life With Purevpn For Windows
Author: James F Bartlett