ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Web Design Or Web Development, What’s The Difference?
Website design and website development are two of the most searched terms when it comes to web companies. Not many know the difference between them as they are very similar to each other.
You know that both help in building websites but it is also important to know that both require different skillsets although they work very closely. In this article, we will explain to you the difference between a website designer and website developer.
Web developers are the ones who build the website’s core structure with the help of programming languages. They are ones who provide the functionalities in a website. They create the logic and make the site working.
1. Back-end Developer
It is the part where the core functions of the website are designed. It is not visible to the end-users. Complex codes are developed by them using various languages like Java, SQL, etc.
They create logics, functions and spend a lot of time testing and fixing bugs.
2. Front-end Developer
3. Full-stack Developer
Full-stack developers are the experts in the field. They are a complete package and have excellent skills in both front-end development and back-end development.
Website designers are more into the designing part. They are more inclined towards visual effects and creativity. They focus more on the users.
1. User Experience (UX) designer
They are the reasons people enjoy your website. UX designers keep the visitors hooked to your website. They have a deep understanding of what the people want and do thorough research along with prototype testing and site restructuring.
2. User Interface (UI) designer
Although UI and UX designers look like widely similar terms, they are different. UI focuses on the aesthetics of the website and UX involves building a solid foundation for positive user experience. In all, UI makes the website more interactive and easy to navigate.
3. Visual designer
Just like a Full-stack developer, a visual designer is a mixture of both UX and UI. They are well versed in programming languages and also with the creative aspects of the website. They are the masters in the field.
Whose services do you need?
Now that you know the difference between both, you will easily able to find out the type of services you need. Look at the below chart for a few examples.
To summarize the article, a web developer is a constructor and a web designer is an architect. One builds and other makes it more appealing and interactive.
Lines have been blurred at times but web designing and web development are different terms and for best results, it is best to hire requirement specific services. STZ Soft is one of the best web design companies UK . We bring out the best visual content and engage users so that they love your website. What are you waiting for? Reach us today.
Web Design Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Tips To Scale Up Your Startup.
2. Web Development Company | Web Development Company In Madurai
Author: Aparajayah Technologies
3. Wordpress And Free Wordpress Themes And Issues
4. Web Design Company In Nagercoil
Author: thya m m
5. What Are The Services And Work Of A Graphic Designer?
Author: Netleaf Software
6. Five Reasons Why A Small Business Needs A Big Website
Author: Abhinav Sehgal
7. Premium Wordpress Themes In Demand In 2020
8. Benefits Of Using Social Media Marketing & Why Use Social Media In Website
9. Importance Of Website For Business
Author: Abhinav Sehgal
10. Now You Can Have The Web Design Agency Of Your Dreams – Cheaper/faster Than You Ever Imagined
Author: Natasha Verma
11. Wordpress 2020 – Beginning Of A New Era Of Website Development
12. Affordable Web Design Company In India
Author: Cheap Website
13. How Do I Find A Great Web Development Company?
14. Characteristics Of A Good Digital Agency
Author: Olivia Jones
15. Best Web Design Company In Surat