ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Types Of Retail Stores
We already looked at the history of the retail from barter to coin transaction. Now let's see what are the types of retail stores we come across on a day today.
A store where end users can buy different products under one roof, the products are arranged as per the category. In department store customers always get the various options for a single product, which can fulfill the needs of the customers. Start Market, Big Bazaar are a few examples of department stores.
These stores are very much similar to the department store's only difference is all the products you can buy at discounted rates. In discount store products may or may not be manufactured by the discount store owners. Wal-Mart is the best example of discount stores.
A type of retail store where people can buy products in large quantities & that too in discounted rates. In such stores, items can be from various brands & may be from store owners as well. Tractor Company has such kind of stores.
Supermarkets are retail stores where a wide range of category products are available. Most of those products are of household items such as food, daily need products, groceries & baby products, such retail stores give more focus on FMCG products. D-Mart is the best example of this kind.
The retail stores where you get the product from the special brand & they don't sell anything apart from that brand or specialize category. Specialty stores focus on a higher level of customer satisfaction. Nike & Adidas are the best example of such stores.
Such stores you can find in your locality & they sell the basic products, they don't keep much of the product category. They keep 2-3 types of products & that too in a very less quantity. Such stores are found in every big & small country. They typically sell the products at higher rates as they have fewer customers. Indian Kirana stores are the best example of this type.
A market place where many retail stores are operating & selling their own products. there might be shops in the mall which sell various kind of products & brands. Shopping Mall is extremely popular in every country. They sell products which are less & high in terms of rates.
Now, this is big, eCommerce stores give be option to the customers that buy the products sitting at home. Ecommerce Stores are non-physical stores & affecting the retail industry if you don't get any product offline then you will get it online for sure. You can order the product & make the payment sitting at home only. The price is very less as compared to any other retail store.
Web Design Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Tips To Scale Up Your Startup.
2. Web Development Company | Web Development Company In Madurai
Author: Aparajayah Technologies
3. Wordpress And Free Wordpress Themes And Issues
4. Web Design Company In Nagercoil
Author: thya m m
5. What Are The Services And Work Of A Graphic Designer?
Author: Netleaf Software
6. Five Reasons Why A Small Business Needs A Big Website
Author: Abhinav Sehgal
7. Premium Wordpress Themes In Demand In 2020
8. Benefits Of Using Social Media Marketing & Why Use Social Media In Website
9. Importance Of Website For Business
Author: Abhinav Sehgal
10. Now You Can Have The Web Design Agency Of Your Dreams – Cheaper/faster Than You Ever Imagined
Author: Natasha Verma
11. Wordpress 2020 – Beginning Of A New Era Of Website Development
12. Affordable Web Design Company In India
Author: Cheap Website
13. How Do I Find A Great Web Development Company?
14. Characteristics Of A Good Digital Agency
Author: Olivia Jones
15. Best Web Design Company In Surat