ALL >> Health >> View Article
7 Reasons For Male Organ Redness And How To Fix Them
Male organ redness is hot, sometimes itchy, and always uncomfortable. It’s also something that makes a man panic, or at least, scratch his head in confusion. A totally normal and ubiquitous thing, a red member is generally not a cause for mortal concern; however, it is a red flashing sign that something in the reproductive region is amiss. Here are seven reasons for male organ redness, how to deal with them, and then how to prevent a red member in the first place.
1) Allergens - The most common reason for male organ redness is a simple one - allergens. New detergents, body washes, or even clothing can cause a lot of genital discomfort. Wash the area gently and thoroughly, and it should clear up within a few days. Take Benadryl as needed to help calm inflammation.
2) Bruising - Injuries are probably the second most common reason for a red member. Most bruises heal on their own, but if the pain increases or the coloring gets more intense with blues and purples, it may be the sign of a genital fracture, so a trip to the hospital is in order.
3) Partner Transmitted Infections (PTIs) ...
... - PTIs are probably the first thing that pops into a man’s head when he sees male organ redness. And sometimes, he’s right. There are quite a few PTIs that include male organ redness as a symptom. Head to a clinic or a doctor ASAP to get tested, and if diagnosed, treatment.
4) Too much attention - Overuse, disproportionate intimacy, or excessive self-pleasure can produce male organ redness as well as irritation and chaffing. To undo it, cease and desist all member-related activities, wear loose clothing, and use cool compresses to bring down the inflammation and heat. Wait a few days, and it should be back to normal.
5) Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)- PIH is an overproduction of melanin on the member. This may appear as a red member for those men with lighter skin. The condition is temporary and fades with time on its own.
6) Balanitis - Balanitis is an inflammation targeting the member head and foreskin that widely affects uncircumcised men and causes male organ redness. It’s important to point out that plenty of circumcised men can be afflicted as well. The primary way to treat and prevent balanitis the establishment of a regular grooming regimen that includes washing the member daily with a gentle cleanser. If the infection doesn’t clear up within five to seven days, seek medical attention.
7) Purpura - This reason for male organ redness presents as these reddish or purple blemishes on the member. It can indicate a multitude of things, such as a bleeding or clotting issue, prescription side effects, blood vessel inflammation, or nutritional deficits. See a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
Red Member Rewind
The best way to keep male organ redness away is to take good care of your member. Here are a few no-nonsense hacks that can keep it calm in your down under:
1) Practice safe intimacy.
2) All things in moderation - even the enjoyable things like intimacy and solo-love.
3) Always spot test new body products or detergents before using them.
4) Wear a cup when playing sports.
5) Keep it clean! Wash daily (more if undertaking sweaty pursuits) with a mild soap, being sure to clean the entire reproductive region, and rinse well meticulously.
6) Use a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to calm irritation and male organ redness. Look for a lotion with a natural hydrator like Shea butter to lay a foundation for soft, balanced skin and to prevent irritation or allergens from non-natural sources. Use crèmes with ingredients like vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are renowned for their skin-soothing and therapeutic properties.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. 4 Types Of Walking Sticks You Should Know Of
Author: Derry Hall
2. Freudenberg Medical And Surtec To Present At Medical Fair India
Author: Ananya Rai
3. Private Label Teeth Whitening Business: The Game Of Moq Numbers
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
4. Which Is The Best Nursing Assistant Training Institute In Philadelphia?
Author: PANAT Inc.
5. How Can Teeth Whitening Help You Transform Your Aesthetic Look?
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Make Your Relationship Better Through Couple Counseling
Author: Garcia Jones
7. Where Can I Find Good Disability Support Coordination Services Brisbane?
Author: vikram kumar
8. Who Is A Good Niisq Provider Brisbane?
Author: vikram kumar
9. Specialized Physiotherapy Treatment At Kindle Clinics
Author: Dr Kiran Reddy Chennuri
10. How To Lose Weight The Ayurvedic Way!
Author: Alexis Pelloe
11. Benefits Of Learning Cpr Courses From Professional Training Centres
Author: Finn Sceusa
12. Know About Our Best Foot Care Solutions- Artalive
Author: sofia lim
13. 3 Reasons Why Dental Veneers Are Required
Author: Ziva Dental
14. Dme Billing Done Easy With Outsourcing
Author: Info Hub Team
15. What Are The Major Features Of The Best Clinic Offering Aba Therapy In New Jersey?
Author: Connect Plus Therapy