ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Personalize Visual Feedback For Touch Points On Windows 10?
Windows 10 provides countless custom features for users to avail of. One such feature is the visual feedback. If you wish to personalize visual feedback as well, then we are here to help you. So, here are the steps to fix this issue.
Through the Settings Application
If you would like to personalize visual feed for touch points via setting the app, then abide by the given steps.
1. Press Win + I keys to open the Settings application.
2. After launching the settings screen, choose Ease of Access.
3. Go to the left-hand side panel menu, select Change Touch Feedback field.
4. Beneath the option, ‘Show visual feedback around the touch points when I touch the screen,’ a toggle will appear. Switch it to enable it.
Through Control Panel
1. Reach the taskbar and select the Search button.
2. Enter Control Panel, then choose the first result within the list.
3. You should go to drop-down queue next to View By option, and choose Small Icons.
4. Navigate to the Pen and Touch option.
5. Ensure that you reach the Touch button, choose ‘Shoe visual feedback when touching the screen.’
Via Registry Editor
1. Hold the Win + R keys at once on the keyboard to open the Run dialogue section.
2. Reach the Run dialogue section and enter ‘regedit’ then hit the OK button.
3. You should click on the Yes option on the screen of User Account.
4. After reaching Registry Editor, follow:
5. In the right-hand side panel, then check for ‘ContactVisualization DWORD.’
6. Go to the entry and right-click on it then choose Modify within the menu.
7. You have to choose Value Data section and place 1 there.
8. Apply the change you have made by selecting OK.
9. Check GestureVisualization Dword and perform a right-click on it.
10. Now, choose Modify and adjust Value Data to the value of 31.
11. Finally, click on the OK to continue.
Create Touch Points Visual Feedback Larger and Darker
1. Reach the taskbar and right-click on the Windows button.
2. You should choose the Settings within the menu.
3. After showing up the Settings screen, choose Ease of Access.
4. Go to the left-hand side panel and choose the Cursor and Pointer option.
5. Scroll to right-hand side panel and reach Change Touch Feedback.
6. Ensure that ‘Make visual feedback for touch points larger and darker’ option is chosen.
Personalize Touch Feedback with Registry Editor
1. First, you have to reboot your system.
2. Then press Win + S keys at once on your keyboard to launch the Search section.
3. Reach the Search section and enter ‘Registry Editor,’ choose the Registry Editor within the list.
4. When the prompt comes and asks for permission, then select Yes.
5. Reach Registry Editor, and follow:
6. On the right-hand side panel, and check for ‘ContactVisualization DWORD.’
7. Adjust the entry value data to 2.
8. Finally, select OK to apply your own changes.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
Computers Articles1. How To Change Facetime Caller Id On Iphone And Ipad
Author: elina john
2. Easy And Convenient Migration From Quarkxpress To Adobe Indesign
Author: Ian Hanes
3. Protect Your Digital Life With Purevpn For Windows
Author: James F Bartlett
4. All Deceased Mcu Character Returning To The Marvel Phase 4
5. Bespoke Software Development Company In London
Author: Edward Bailey
6. Why Application Security Should Be Your Top Priority And What You Can Do About It?
Author: Oliver Moore
7. Few Tips To Follow Before Buy Computer Peripherals
Author: Shweta Computer
8. Get In The Creative Mood With Inpixio Free Photo Editing Software
Author: Matt Summer
9. Top 9 Security Testing Tools For 2020
Author: Oliver Moore
10. A Complete Guide To 301 Redirect
Author: Chris Walker
11. Common Router Problems You Should Know
Author: murphy felicia
12. Best Featured Call Center Software Solutions For Call Centers
Author: prateek mishra
13. Get Rid Of Printer Problem Quickly
Author: murphy felicia
14. Find Apple Products Wholesale At Mac Of All Trades
Author: Amato Cole
15. Ccc Mock Test Arrangement For Nothing Online Preparation