ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Guide For Best Self- Massage Tool
People think that the best self-massage tool is a foam roller as everyone love foam rolling, but a foam roller is too big to reach every place. But, there is one effective way where you can complete relief from aching and tired muscles. The best thing is it is portable and can be stashed in your work desk. The tool we are talking about is a rubber lacrosse ball. This is the best self-massage tool as it has higher durability and has become popular over the last few years as an easy method for relaxing stressed areas and activating trigger points in muscles.
So, we have mentioned a few ways that you can use a lacrosse ball for effective myofascial release. You can do these exercises for up to 1 minute. You can do it after or before your workout and also at a convenient time.
Helps in soothing sore feet and lowers glute pain
Put the lacrosse ball beneath the arch of your foot and starts rolling over it. The ball helps in providing instant relief from tight arches and plantar fasciitis. It is recommended to keep the ball in a zip lock bag inside the freezer for a cold food massage after your workout or put the ball in your carry-on bag while traveling.
The best self-massage tool also helps to ease your glute pain. You have to be in a standing position and put the ball between your glute and a wall with the ball placed directly into the area where you have pain. Now press your glute in the wall and move your body in circular motions in and around the area. When the pain subsides, stand still and increase your pressure into the wall with the ball resting directly over the sore portion. For 30 seconds, you need to hold in this position.
Loosen tight hips and get relief from shoulder stress
You need to lie on the side where you have tightness with your knees bent 900 and must be stacked on top of each other. Now place your hands on the floor at rest position in front of the body. Raise the hip and put the ball directly under the stressed portion, and very slowly lower your weight back to the ball. Start moving your hips around for massaging and releasing tension in the area. If you are experiencing severe pain, then in the standing position place the tight hip close the wall and put the ball over the tight portion. Now move your hip around for massaging, and eventually, the pain will subside.
To reduce your shoulder stress, you need to stand tall with your back closest to the wall. Hold the end of the sock or stocking with one hand that allows the ball to the rest between the wall and you as well as place the ball directly on the stressed portion. Press the back into the wall for some time or you can make circular motions around the area till you get relief.
VigorousInnovations is one of the leading online stores selling products including self-massage tool, professional percussion massager, hemp oil for pets, alkaline water pitcher, and jigsaw massager for men and women. To know more, visit https://vigorousInnovations.com/.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma