ALL >> Health >> View Article
Lower Back Pain Or Pivd Ayurvedic Treatment
What is Lower back pain?
Back pain is a very quotidian problem and is one of the common reasons to visit the doctor. Though it’s not a serious disorder, it can affect your daily routine and professional life. Back pain can affect anyone, still, it is common for young adults (age between 35-55 years).
Causes of Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain in general comes out of lumber spondylitis, PIVD (Prolapsed Inter Vertebral Disc).
PIVD and spondylitis involve degeneration of spine, vertebral compression, prolapse of disc and spinal cord compression, etc.
The pain arises from the lower back. It radiates up to the toes via the hip joint, thigh, calf muscle, etc. There may be pain, numbness, tingling sensation, etc.
The disease may take place out of trauma injury or aging.
Ayurveda treatment is the best available solution for lower back pain.
Ayurveda medicine and panchakarma treatment restores the spinal health. It strengthens the lumbar muscle and prevents compression of vertebrae.
5 Tips to Manage lower back pain
Lower back pain affects the lifestyle and performance as its complication there may occur sciatica, osteoarthritis (knee joint pain) etc.
Lower back pain Ayurvedic treatment is very well managed by Ayurveda panchakarma treatment at Astang Ayurveda.
The expert spine and neuro doctor in our hospital suggest some tips to the lower back pain patients.
1. Whenever find time to take rest please lie on a flat and tough bed.
2. Avoid extreme cold and chill climate.
3. Don’t take food like powder food, rich food, cold food etc. Take food rich with fibres.
4. Warm of your body before you start exercise.
5. Take regular oil massage and steam bath.
If the lower back pain and stiffness doesn’t subside despite practice of the above mentioned tips then please visit your doctor. Change in food habit lifestyle and behavioral practice brings change in low back pain and stiffness.
Check this is not PIVD?
The PIVD patients come with sign and symptoms like pain in upper back, neck, lower back pain, radiating pain to hands and legs, tingling pain, burning feet, paresis of limbs etc. The PIVD treatment in Ayurveda protocol manages at Astang Ayurveda.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj