ALL >> Business >> View Article
Ball Valves- Uses In Food & Beverage Industry
Ball Valve is the valve that can either be turned on or off by opening the valve and closing the valve, respectively. This type of valve uses a hollow, perforated, and pivoting ball to control flow through it. If the handle of the ball valves lies flat in alignment with the flow, then the valve is in an open state. When the handle of the valve is perpendicular, then the ball valve is closed. Hence the confirmation of the ball valve status can be checked easily by looking at the alignment of the ball valve handle.
Whenever we are going to any online grocery stores and purchase food items likes cereals, cookies, canned fruits, and pastries, you might have wondered how this food must have been processed. This is where ball valves play a crucial role in the food and beverage industries. Ball valves are flow valves that are quarter turn is used to shut off and control purposes. The ball valves are very easy to operate and can control and maintain high volume, high flow of temperature, and high pressure. To know ...
... more about ball valves, visit ball valves manufacturer in Mumbai.
Ball valves are more efficient than traditional butterfly valves that are explicitly used for the circulation of stream water only. Ball valves that are used in food processing industries can be subclassified into two categories. They can be a valve that comes in direct contact with the food and the second that are used in utility services involved in the food industry.
Both of these types of Ball valve are regulated, but the one which is in direct contact of food must undergo stringent checks. Even a small contaminant in the valve will lead to compromise with product quality and increase the cost of production.
Types of Ball valves that are used in Food and beverage industries
One-piece Ball Valves: - These types of ball valves are less in cost and are basically “throw-away” type valve. There are no leakage points in this category of ball valves.
Two-piece ball valves: - These types of ball valves are most common. It has one body joint that has fewer chances of leaks. They can take part in maintenance as well.
Three-piece ball valves: -These types of ball valves can be disassembled easily for maintenance. The internal parts can easily be swapped.
Business Articles1. Best Landscape Consultancy In Brisbane
Author: C Price Landscapes
2. Logistics Uk Wants Government To Grant Eu Drivers The Temporary Visa
Author: VSL Logistics
3. Custom Cabinets Refacing
Author: Kendall Coupons
4. Why Different Industries Prefer Ecomass As The Best High-density Polymer?
Author: Michael Luis
5. Custom Gable Boxes Wholesale At Exclusive Quality And Price
Author: Jaff Parker
6. What Are 24-hour Electricians And Do I Need One?
Author: vikram kumar
7. Nokego Securities
8. Great Food Delivery Services For A Startup Business
Author: Code Regime Technologies
9. Customized Lip Gloss Packaging
Author: Jaff Parker
10. Why You Should Choose To Light Your Cigar With A Triple Refined Butane Fuel
Author: Michael Glynn
11. Pla Clear Cup Is Now Used In Vast Numbers At Hotels And Restaurants!
12. Top Architects In Faridabad | Interior Designer In Faridabad
Author: Space Shastra Architects
13. Learn More About Allah With Quran In Bengali Language
Author: Online Islamic Books Inc
14. Ferroalloy Industries Take A Major Role In Manufacturing Sectors
Author: Anindya Bhaumik
15. World's First Nft Pageant: Bitkub Group Has Officially Partnered With Miss Universe Thailand 2021
Author: Cecilia Wong