ALL >> Education >> View Article
Leveraging Blockchain For New Market Ecosystems
The answer to the question, 'Does blockchain create the potential for new market ecosystems?' is 'Yes, it does, to a great extent.' Blockchains allows for radical innovations across all industries and innovative start-ups.
The Construct of Ecosystems
An ecosystem comprises entities that collaborate along a continuum of customer needs to deliver greater value and expand the addressable market. An ecosystem can be defined in a much simpler manner by drawing a circle around organizations, individuals, and things that share or complement a set of interests. This circle will be defined by the mindsets of the stakeholders and whether they would want to create efficiencies, curate new markets, and improve collaboration.
Let us now discuss how digital business ecosystems work.
Here, there is no central customer-supplier network that serves a linear customer experience chain. There is no central point in a digital business ecosystem. There are many partners who act equally in the network. Companies that have already designed business ecosystems will strongly focus on the customer/user. ...
... Such a system operates on the main goal of creating value for the business ecosystem partners through a coordinated value system. Together, they must be able to define cross-industry offers. The user/customer is given utmost importance here, and they benefit greatly from the positive experience and simplicity of the coordinated range of services. Some of the popular digital ecosystem designs from the last decade are from companies such as Amazon, Apple, and WeChat. Finally, the ecosystem must be one that provides the maximum benefit for all partners, especially those supported by new and disruptive technologies such as blockchain.
Designing a Business Ecosystem
The design of the business ecosystem follows the mindset from design thinking that has experienced a revival in the design of digital transformation. Design thinking refers to the strategic, practical, and cognitive processes by which concepts such as proposals for a new building, product, or machine are developed by design teams or designers. Many companies have even aligned their principles with the mindset of design thinking. This depends solely on an iterative approach, strong customer/user focus, and co-creation for testing the prototypes with potential customers and to resourcefully build the first minimum viable products.
The central starting point of any business ecosystem design is the defined problem statement and the needs of the customer/user. For this, well-known design thinking tools such as customer profiles and personas and customer experience chains. The design of the ecosystem takes place on two levels: business and customers/users. It includes associated technologies and platforms.
Let us now understand the stages involved in a business ecosystem model that businesses can use even while implementing blockchain technology.
• Determining the core value proposition.
• Finalizing and describing the partners in the business ecosystem.
• Placing the partners in different areas of the ecosystem map.
• Defining the value streams and connecting the partners with the same.
• List down the advantages and disadvantages of each partner.
• Designing/redesigning the business ecosystem.
• Getting a multidimensional view of the business models of the partners in the target business ecosystem.
• Decide on the potential decision-makers and team members for the business ecosystem.
• Forming a motivated team for designing a new blockchain business ecosystem.
• Building the core blockchain business ecosystem.
Characteristics of a Mature Digital Ecosystem
Here are some of the pointers of how an ideal digital ecosystem must be designed.
• Must Focus on the user.
• Must be loosely coupled and designed for co-creation.
• Must provide cross-industry offers.
• It must contain decentralized and networked system elements.
• It must be designed for the maximum benefit of all the participants.
One must always bear in mind that all these effective business ecosystems must be designed such that the partners benefit from value streams.
Blockchains helps businesses develop applications that are dynamic, lightweight, easily scalable, and robust so that they can be plugged into the ecosystem and withdrawn whenever required.
To know more about blockchain certifications, check out Blockchain Council.
Blockchain Council is an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products and Knowledge for a better world. Blockchain technology is more than just a technology, which is emerging rapidly with a vast scope in the future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, companies are now shifting their centralized and traditional working system to this trending and futuristic technology “Blockchain”. Blockchain council creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain technology globally. Visit here for more details@https://www.blockchain-council.org/
Education Articles1. Global Military Drones Market Outlook
2. School And College Management Solution To All Schools, Colleges
3. How Choosing The Right School Can Shape The Career Of The Child
4. Linkedin Lead Generation Tools
5. Gaining A Foothold With Business Intelligence Tools In Banking
Author: ExcelR Solutions
6. Research Grant | Symbiosis Institute Of Management Studies
7. Enroll In The Best Part Time Diploma Courses In Singapore
8. Shiva Panchtatva Basic Course - Pushpa Viveka Healing Home
Author: PUSHPA VIVEKA HEALING HOME
9. Transparency Is Vital For Digital Advertising To Adapt Within The Healthcare And Biologic Trade
Author: Digital Majhi
10. On-page Seo Factors Which Can Impact Website Rankings
11. Role Of Email Marketing In Digital World
12. Indus International School Pune Gifts Close To 5 Lakhs Worth Of Suraksha Boxes To The Underprivileged In Its Campus Periphery
13. How To Get A Data Scientist Job?
Author: ExcelR Solutions
14. In The Cryptocurrency World, Digital Marketing
Author: Elena R
15. How To Promote Your Blockchain Startup For A Good Ico And Beyond With Crypto Pr
Author: Elena R