ALL >> Education >> View Article
Advance Embedded Systems Course In Bangalore | Etech Prowess
FUTURE OF EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Advance Embedded systems course in Bangalore | eTech Prowess
An embedded system is a computer system. It’s a mixture of a computer processor, computer memory, and input/output peripheral devices -which has a dedicated function within an electrical or larger mechanical system. It controls the physical operation of the machine. Embedded systems featured technology’s growth by manifold. So here we have a future of the embedded system.
Ubiquitous computing is one of the arms of computing which concentrates on interconnected and communicating devices and these devices can be anything used in our daily lives right from smartphones, toaster, coffee mugs etc.its for obvious that in coming days your smartphone will automatically talk about how busy you are on a particular day.
Ubiquitous is also called as pervasive computing, was named by Mark Weiser around 1988 and was heading Xerox Palo Alto Research Center (PARC).
Sentient computing it is an arm of ubiquitous computing that includes the use of various types of sensors to sense the environment and responses accordingly. With the improvement in cloud computing systems have found the application in exploring outer space.
Context-aware device-Context awareness is an outer layer of intelligence to ubiquitous computing and it helps devices by making them more aware of their surrounding environment.
Intelligent devices These are devices that possess the ability to think or simply put” things that think `.MIT Media Lab is working on this “THINGS THAT THINK “ idea and focus on forming an environment that enables this way of thinking.
The cyber-physical system forms an important part of the Internet of things. These have Cyber powerful support of computation and fast communication and focuses on integrating the physical and cyber world into one and can be used for precision-oriented tasks such as in the implementation of robotic arms, creating and developing energy-efficient systems for easing the daily activities.
So after understanding the future of the embedded systems, we the best trainers of the Advance Embedded systems course in Bangalore i.e “Etech prowess” team of professionals has a mission of creating an effective pool in the technology domain are here to train you and fulfill your requirements.
Education Articles1. 4 Popular Myths & Facts About Early Childhood Education
Author: John Sarkis
2. Why Icse Board And Why Greenwood
Author: Greenwood High
3. December 18, 2019dean Duperron Is The New Chairman Of Msm Highered - M Square Media
Author: Diptirani Samal
4. What Is Dynamo & The Top Reasons You Should Be Learning & Using It?
Author: NIBT Education
5. Reasons Why You Should Consider An Overseas Education Consultancy
Author: Aman Soumya
6. Bachelor In Hospital Administration (bha)
Author: Shreya Sharma
7. Is It Worth Studying Mbbs In Russia?
Author: Yuvrajsinh Solanki
8. Festivals Of India
Author: Shivani Thakur
9. Non-profit Organizations Work Hard As Girls May Not Go Back To School After The Pandemic
Author: Magicbus USA
10. The Pie Chief Amy Baker Joins Msm International Advisory Board | Msm
11. The Right Place: How To Choose The Best School For Your Child – Hebrew Day School
Author: Kadima Day School
12. Approaches To Get Past Any Final Exams!
Author: Garry Taylor
13. Shawn Swail Is The New Chief Business Officer At Msm - M Square Media
Author: Chetna S
14. The Importance Of Extracurricular Activities - The Millennium Schools
Author: The Millennium School
15. Cbse Preschool In Alandi | Best Cbse Preschool In Charholi
Author: pratik patil