ALL >> Sports >> View Article
A Guide To Using Strapping Tape For Athletes
Strapping tapes are packing tapes that heavily reinforced filaments. These are known to possess high tensile strength and therefore are easy to use for bundling yard equipment, fishing, curtains, rods, and other tools. Buy Strapping tapes to repair damaged book spines.
Most often, the strapping tapes are found with athletes who are involved much in sports activities. Athletes undergo constant training and physical exercises which makes them more prone to accidents and injuries. It is crucial for them to take precautionary measures to avoid joint or muscle injuries and stay fit. The Elastoplast rigid strapping tape 38mm is the best companion when it comes to protecting their weak joints and muscles.
Let’s understand through this blog how to apply rigid strapping tape correctly:
Locate the area of pain- Athletes need to understand injuries and must be able to accurately locate the area of the pain of the joint in order to tape accordingly for better and faster recovery.
Understand the aim- Strapping tape is used to avoid injury in the joints or muscles, not cure it. So, it must be applied correctly before playing a sport to protect weakened muscles in the ankle or wrist.
Apply in one direction- The strapping tape must always be wrapped in a single direction on the body part and start from far above the actual area of the joint to secure it properly.
Avoid over-tightening- Remember not to apply the tape too tight either it's Elastic Adhesive bandage or Rigid tape as it may then restrict blood flow. Sports trainers are knowledgeable about the working of muscles and joints and provide for controlled movements of the joint even when the sports tape is applied.
Use the basketweave technique- The basketweave technique involves wrapping the sports tape about the same thickness above and over just like we write the number ‘8’.
The strapping tapes are also an excellent way to make packages stable during the rough handling during shipping as they go through twisting, throwing and tossing. Sportstapeswholesalers.com.au is the perfect place to order reliable and durable quality sports tape at the most reasonable prices. If you’re looking for taping solutions or need underwrap for sports tape before heading out for a sports activity, our rigid tapes, elastic adhesive bandage, hand tearable adhesive bandages, Kinesio tape, and under-wrap are the best choice.
To know more do’s and don’ts of sports tape you can visit our webpage!
Sports Articles1. Latest News And Specials From The Vines Mini Golf Club
Author: Carly Odgers
2. Some Crucial Safety Tips While Using Airsoft Ammunition
Author: Nikki Smith
3. New Zealand Beat India By 10 Wicket In The 1st Test In Wellington.
4. How To Enjoy A Memorable Paragliding Experience?
Author: John Marius
5. Portugal's Most Famous Surf School | A Perfect Surfing Camps
Author: Marco Pere - Estela Surf & Hostel
6. 2020 Badminton Debate: Yonex Arcsaber 11 Vs. Yonex Duora 10
Author: Jeremy Hughes
7. Choosing A Golf Course When Traveling
Author: Golf Lounge
8. How Much Does It Cost To Develop Sports Betting App Like William Hill?
Author: Robbie Royce
9. How To Avoid Injuries With Sports Strapping Tape
10. Decoding Fantasy Cricket And It’s Lively Experience
Author: sam klein
11. Mobile App-based Sports Betting – The Future Of Sports Betting
Author: Robbie Royce
12. Lebron James Got The Touch! L.a. Lakers Vs. Spurs Highlights!
Author: Donnie Smith
13. Shotgun Heat Shield Must Be Used To Enhance The Safety Measures!
Author: Mike Lopez
14. Self Defence Hoppers Crossing Point Cook: Engage In The Form Of Learning Martial Arts
Author: Marco Stoinis
15. Calcio Napoli News