ALL >> Career >> View Article
Necessity Of Completing The Level-3 Award In Education Training For Further Education
In the list of further education or Post-16 education, you may find different types of learning including the work-based learning and different types of vocational training. An educator may even need to work with the 14-year-old students in schools or colleges as part of the 14-19 vocational curriculums. The post-16/further education happens in the following learning centres.
1) Sixth-Form colleges or academies
2) Further education institutes
3) Adult/community learning centres
4) Work-based learning providers’ premises
5) Private training companies
6) Voluntary sector
The post-16 education or further education is an exciting area of work, as you have the opportunity to work at different workplaces whilst training the students of varying nature or requirements. You also have the opportunity to teach different types of subjects once you become a teacher for Post-16 Education or Further Education. However, you are not allowed to teach or train these learners if you do not receive adequate training, as you may face different types of challenges when training the adults and you need training to efficiently resolve these issues. It is equally important to correctly plan a training session whilst keeping in mind the unique needs of various students. It is impossible to complete all these tasks without having sufficient training and you can have this training through the Level 3 AET Course.
The Level-3 Award in Education and Training was formerly known as PTTLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector). It has been designed to deliver the knowledge and confidence to the candidates, as these skills are necessary to teach the adults in the subject of their choice. You can have better understanding of the occupational standards mentioned by the FENTO (Further Education National Training Organisation) or EMPNTO (Employment National Training Organisation). This introductory teaching qualification is suitable for both pre-service (not currently in a teaching role) and in-service (currently teaching/training) candidates.
It is a knowledge-based qualification and most training institutes in UK make it possible for the candidates to learn through the classroom-based or distance learning platform. Therefore, it becomes possible for the professionals to achieve this qualification without missing the work through online training. However, it is crucial to come to the classroom for micro-teach sessions. In these sessions, your peers and tutor is supposed to evaluate your efficiency.
The training for Level-3 AET course Birmingham and other cities in UK is usually given through 11/12 chapters/units and you learn different skills through each chapter/unit of the training programme.
1) The roles as well as responsibilities of a teacher/trainer for Post-16 and further education.
2) The relationships between training and education.
3) The inclusive teaching approaches in order to fulfil the unique requirements of various learners.
4) The principle of assessment in training and education.
5) Creating a supportive and safe learning environment for the students.
6) Motivating the learners.
7) Planning and delivery of inclusive training and teaching.
8) Learning various methods of assessment.
9) Learning to recognise potential problems and to efficiently handle various issues.
10) Learning about teaching aids and equipment.
11) Learning teaching techniques through practical teaching sessions.
Career Articles1. Government Jobs 2020
Author: BD Jobs
2. Moving And Packing Experts Offers Fast And Reliable Removal In North London
Author: BOSS SEO EXPERT
3. Personas Of A Successful Entrepreneur
Author: The Leaders Globe
4. ‘effective Communication’ An Overriding Factor For Success
Author: The Leaders Globe
5. How To Get Success In Your New Job
Author: Swati Gupta
6. Icmr Guidelines
Author: Fusion Technology
7. Nagpur It Software Training Institute
Author: Priyanka B
8. Reasons To Relocate To Hyderabad For Your Career Growth
Author: BK Vijay
9. Complying With The Americans With Disabilities Act
Author: NetZealous DBA as TrainHR
10. A Thought On How To Choose The Right Career
11. Skilled Resume Writing Program
12. Hacks To Crack A Blockchain Interview
Author: Block chain council
13. The Quest To Make Sure Details Are Recorded Well
Author: Robert Neumann
14. Co-working Office Spaces: An Introduction
Author: BK Vijay
15. Why Life Coaching In Orlando?
Author: Sharon L. Spano