ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Step-by-step Guidelines To Help You Choose Best Affordable Diamond Rings
• The price of the stone generally depends on its weight and
size. This is called as the carat factor.
• If you want to invest money in cheap engagement rings then
you may have to compromise on its size and cut factor.
• Always ensure you stay away from blood diamonds as these are
never available for a cheaper price.
Still, there are ways that can be followed that can help you invest money in buying an affordable diamond ring for your engagement. You just need to be informed about the right procedure.
Focus on the shape
A diamond can be priced depending on its shape. Not all shapes are expensive. There are certain shapes that are valued by buyers, and these are generally more expensive. A princess-cut or oval-shaped diamond is not very expensive as these are easily available in the market.
So if you need to ensure that you don’t over-invest in buying your engagement ring, then you can select one that is having a round shaped diamond assembled.
Minimum carat weight
As discussed above a diamond is generally priced based on its carat value. This means that higher carat value diamonds are always more expensive. So as we are speaking of cheap options so it is certain that we may have to compromise on the carat factor.
A nice wedding band with a small cut diamond is also very much appealing. You can try and select semi-precious metal to base the diamond. This will ensure that you only will have to pay less price for the engagement ring.
Select one with less clarity
If the diamond is very clear and transparent then it is considered as more expensive. You should try and look around for diamonds that are less clear. A colored diamond, available in blue or green color, is a less expensive option.
So if you want to buy cheap diamond rings then you should try and compromise on the clarity factor as well. A diamond that is less clear can easily be purchased from any store that sells real diamonds.
No one is perfect and so some of the stones tend to get damaged when being assembled in the ring. This is your best chance to purchase an affordable diamond ring for your engagement. So you can begin your search by looking around for a diamond that has little flaw or scratch.
Many sellers try and sell these rings for half the price of the original ring. You just have to spend some time in your research and then look around for the best option available.
So if you are open to compromise on the color, clarity, carat and flaw factor then you can still buy an affordable diamond wedding ring. If you feel this still is not possible then you can look around for stones that are considered as best alternatives for real diamond.
Beauty Articles1. Bridal Makeup Tips For Various Skin Types
Author: Meera Pandey
2. What Are The Things That You Need To Know About Makeup Brushes?
3. The Hardships Of Running A Salon
Author: Elizabeth M. Billips
4. Facts About New Gold Jewellery Designs
Author: Gold Trunk
5. Best Sun Tanned Removal Herbal Cream In India In Market
Author: Rohan kumar
6. How Natural Immune Boosters Can Assist You Get On The Path To Optimal Health
Author: Jeri Fujen
7. Selecting The Best Natural Cosmetic Products For Your Skin
Author: Yogendra Shinde
8. An Overview Of Ipl Laser Treatment For Your Skin
Author: Steve Son
9. Tips To Buy The Best Hair Extension
10. The Reality About Your Hair
Author: Mike Epstain
11. How To Prevent Damage Of Hair From Heat Styling
Author: Mike Epstain
12. Why Porcelain Slab Countertops Are A Great Idea?
Author: Nihil Rawal
13. Tips To Make Your Home Smell Great Naturally
Author: Nisha Roy
14. Effective Hair Solutions That You Must Know
Author: Shweta Sharma
15. 4 Easy Tips For Great Bridal Hair