ALL >> Business >> View Article
Maintenance Planner Jobs In Canada | Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
Required Education and Experience:
Degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school in either an electrical or millwright program and two to four years related experience/training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Strong technical background is required
Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
Must have excellent communication, documentation, problem solving, organization, leadership, time management, and decision making skills
Must be able to work independently, multi-task, prioritize, and adjust/adapt to changes in schedule or requirements
Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements
Knowledge of ISO 9001/IATF 16949
Must have a good knowledge of the English language
Experience with EMAINT CMMS software an asset
Occasional travel required throughout North America
Coordination and scheduling of all maintenance activities for equipment throughout the facility and building
Coordination and scheduling of all third party maintenance activities for equipment throughout the facility and building
Responsible for preparing documentation and releases/ coordination for maintenance activities, as well as reviewing, adjusting and filing all maintenance records through the plant EMAINT CMMS system
Monitors work progress on individual work orders and influences scheduling changes with the maintenance department
Administer the preventative maintenance program through EMAINT and prioritizes work within the department
Administer the TPM program through EMAINT and prioritizes work within the department
Delegates receiving and recording of all incoming work orders and assigns them to trades per scheduled release days
Ensure continuous improvements at all levels in all processes within scope of responsibility
Manage the departmental budget for equipment costs, planned shutdown activities, etc.
Responsible for the development, maintenance, and reporting of maintenance activities through reports and graphs through the EMAINT CMMS system
Lead the preventative maintenance program and take ownership of all its facets and communicate shortfalls to management
Maintains schematics and drawings library through the EMAINT CMMS system
Maintain legislated, regional / provincial certifications, third party reports through the EMAINT CMMS system.
Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
Business Articles1. Lhrf50assy | Eaton Lighthouse Pedestal Retro-fit Conversion Kits
Author: Devin Herz
2. Socrates Vasiliades |avima Iron Ore
Author: Socrates Vasiliades
3. Types Of Heavy Equipment You Can Hire For Your Business Operations
Author: Mantikore Cranes
4. Release Coatings Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
5. Sap Concur Solutions | Sap Concur Expense Management And Web Services | Concur Aws | Erp Logic
6. Beautiful Tallit For Women To Grace Any Religious Event
Author: Galilee Silks
7. Why Language Translation Services Are Important?
8. Importance Of Translation Services In The World
9. Importance Of Hindi Translation In The Travel And Tourism Industry
10. How Are Translation Services Becoming More Important Every Day?
11. Gain More Followers For Your Blog By Employing Translation Companies In Delhi
12. The Best Turnkey Script To Use For A Multi-vendor Store Similar To Etsy
13. Office Rubbish Removal In London To Ensure Safe Removal And Disposal Of Junk
Author: Anu Walia
14. What Is The Best Journal To Publish Research Paper?
Author: Ravindra Sharma
15. Thermoplastics Is The Call Of Sustainable Future
Author: Michael Luis