ALL >> Art >> View Article
The Magical Journey Continues In Brayden’s Magical Pirate Ship Adventure
1888PressRelease - Fourth book in Anita Ann Caruso’s beloved series takes readers on another high-flying journey.
CAPE COD, Mass. – Playing pirate is one thing, but becoming a real pirate is something else entirely. That’s what Brayden quickly discovers after donning a pair of magic green glasses in Anita Ann Caruso’s latest book in the beloved children’s series Brayden’s Magical Journey.
In Brayden’s Magical Pirate Ship Adventure, Brayden is happily playing pirate after finding an old boat in his great-nana’s backyard. But his role playing quickly turns into reality when his magic glasses transport him to a land filled with a real pirate ship with real pirates like himself. This flying pirate ship was to take off from Cape Cod Bay to find their lost buried treasure on the planet MashPea and a swashbuckling good time. Designed for children up to age seven, this latest tale charms with playful illustrations and whimsical encounters that encourages readers to unleash their imaginations and take the journey of a lifetime.
“I continue to find inspiration in my grandchildren and great grandchildren, who love the magical lands, exciting adventures, and cast of colorful characters Brayden discovers each time he puts on his magic glasses,” said Caruso. “I hope this latest book encourages young readers to use their imaginations to take part in the fun and fantastic story while inspiring them to create their own adventures.”
Brayden’s Magical Pirate Ship Adventure is the fourth in a series of Brayden’s Magical Journey books. Her first three books, Brayden’s Magical Jungle, Brayden’s Magical Carousel Horse, and Brayden’s Magical Forest, won the 2018 Purple Dragonfly Award for children ages 2 to five years old. In her next book, Brayden’s Magical North Pole Christmas, Brayden will set off for Santa’s Village.
To learn more about Anita Ann Caruso, visit the author’s website at http://anitaacarusobooks.com. Brayden’s Magical Pirate Ship Adventure can be purchased online through SDP Publishing, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other retailers.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Anita Ann Caruso was a former interior designer for more than 40 years and the author of the memoir, “As Ever, Pudd,” a Love Story That Never Ends Told in Letters. From the age of 10 she loved to use her imagination and create fun stories and exciting adventures for her cousins. Being a grandmother to her 32 grandchildren and her now 19 great-grandchildren inspired her to write her first children’s book. Brayden’s Magical Pirate Ship Adventure is the fourth in a series of Brayden’s Magical Journey books. The first three books, Brayden’s Magical Jungle, Brayden’s Magical Carousel Horse, and Brayden’s Magical Forest won the 2018 Purple Dragonfly Award for children ages 2-5 years. Anita has lived on Cape Cod for 53 years.
Art Articles1. What Are The Advantages Of Fine Art Nature Abstract Photography?
Author: Leo Jaxon
2. A Cost-effective Way Of Acquiring The Best Party Table Decorations
Author: Orit is a host and designer. While her ideas of ho
3. What Are The Advantages Of Event Services Las Vegas?
4. How To Choose The Companies In Event Production Services Las Vegas?
5. The Process Of Hiring A Wedding Photographer
Author: dilanattas photography
6. Hand Made Stationaery
7. Business And Brand Promotions Through Exclusive Drinkable Art Displays/installations
Author: Justin Garcia
8. Give An Astonishing Look To An Enormous House With The Best Interior Design.
Author: Alan Waxman
9. Get The Single Edition Photographic Prints Of Your Favourite Art
Author: Leo Jaxon
10. Want Discrete Art For Your Place? Pick Zuzu Original Artworks
Author: Tekè Gallery
11. Fine Art Nature Abstract Photography – An Art In Much Demand Today
Author: Leo Jaxon
12. New Mental Health Talk Show Comes To Youtube Aimed To Help Improve Mental Health Awareness
13. Professional Wedding Photographers In Coimbatore | Bridal Wedding Photography In Coimbatore | Pictur
14. What Do Experts Say About Hiring On Video Production Company?
15. Managing Videos For The Trade Shows