ALL >> Health >> View Article
Genital Redness: Causes And Treatment
Genital redness is something a man would rather not deal with, and why not? It can cause a lot of anxiety and stress. Often male organ redness is accompanied by inflammation, pain, uncomfortably hot sensations, a rash, and throbbing. It’s easy for a man to jump to some pretty scary conclusions, but many causes of genital redness aren’t a reason for worry. However, it’s important to keep a close watch on redness, and if a man isn’t sure what’s going on, he should see a doctor as some causes of genital redness can be serious and end life-threatening. Here are a few of the most common causes of genital redness and what a man should do if he finds his sausage is taking on a more than rosy hue.
1) Bruising. One of the most common causes of genital redness is as simple as bruising. When a man experiences trauma to his region, it can cause a deep red, purple, or blue bruise to emerge. Now, bruising can fall into both the serious and non-serious categories. Minor bruises will heal on their own. You’ll notice they will start to take on an icky yellowish-green hue a few days after they appear, which is the body’s way of signaling the healing proves. Major bruises, like those that happen as the result of a male organ fracture, should be taken care of immediately by heading the emergency room.
2) Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation. It’s a big name for something that simply means that the skin gets a little darker after inflaming. The inflammation can be brought on by an injury or even rough relations or aggressive self-pleasure. Usually, it will fade with time. Still, if a man is in a hurry to get rid of it, he can see a dermatologist for retinol or microdermabrasion, but bear in mind, both of these treatments are a bit aggressive in this extra delicate area.
3) Hematoma. Similar to a bruise, a hematoma is bruising that happens deep within an organ’s tissue, in this case, the member. It can be confusing because hematomas can make the skin surface either lumpy or firm; it just depends on how the blood pools under the skin. Hematomas are a very type of genital redness and need to be dealt with immediately. They can create a loss of blood flow, so medical help should be sought immediately.
4) Purpura. Male organ redness that gets especially deep or goes purple may be purpura. Purpura is an underlying disorder that may involve an extensive range of things, including bleeding or clotting issues, medication side effects, blood vessel inflammation, or nutritional insufficiencies. See a doctor as soon as possible for diagnosis and treatment.
5) Stevens-Johnson Syndrome. This syndrome is a dangerous, potentially fatal allergic reaction. SJS is nearly always as a result of medication allergy. It is marked by a red or purple rash on the member. If it then evolves into peeling skin and sores, head to emergency care as it can be life-threatening. Some medications are more apt to cause Stevens-Johnson. They include sulfa-based antibiotics, anticonvulsants, antipsychotics, ibuprofen, naproxen, and antibiotics. Head to the ER immediately if you think you have Stevens-Johnson Syndrome.
Banish Genital redness
If you’re trying to get the red out, good hygiene is one of the surest ways to turn male organ redness around. Cleanse with a mild soap, being sure to thoroughly clean all parts of the member, and rinse well. Air or pat dry with a soft towel. Once dried, apply a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to the member and private area. This specially formulated crème will soothe irritation and deeply moisturize the skin. It will also reduce discoloration and promote collagen production and cell regeneration, resulting in a strong, vital member.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Which Type Of Mask Can I Choose To Prevent Covid-19?
Author: Francis Fred
2. Covid-19 Support For Employees, Benefit Claimants And Businesses
3. Prostana | Health Promotion Consultants Florida
Author: David Seaman
4. Clear Aligners India
5. How Metrowest Residents Should Manage Depression While Social Distancing During Covid-19
Author: Novum Psychiatry
6. Dental Crown & Bridges In Paschim Vihar, West Delhi - Dr. Monica Bhardwaj
Author: Dr Monica Bhardwaj
7. Tmj Treatment In India Available Through Trusted Specializations
Author: Dr. Sanjay Arora
8. The Best Skin Specialist
Author: Dr Shoma Sarkar
9. Kairali Hand Sanitizers – 100% Safe And Preventive Solutions To Combat Infections
Author: Kairali8 Ayurvedic Group
10. Approaching A Chiropractor To Treat Sciatic Pain
11. What Impact After The Legalization Of Recreational Cannabis?
Author: Jacob William
12. Top Homeopathic Medicines For Autism Or Asd Treatment
Author: multicare homeopathy
13. How To Select The Right Promo Hand Sanitizer For Your Business Marketing?
14. The Deflame Diet | Anti-inflammatory Foods And Diets
Author: David Seaman
15. Buy Tramadol Online In Uk
Author: Robert Anderson