ALL >> Education >> View Article
10 Study Hacks To Improve Your Memory | Myschoolr
Learn faster by improving memory! As another school year approaches, most of the learners are preparing for the exam season already.
Sleepless nights, quick meals, brunches who know what awaits!
Effective time management & utilization is essential for successful preparation. Even if it is for presentations or exams, preparation is the most crucial factor that determines victory.
Have a look at 10 cool hacks to catch it all sorted up.
1. Write things down
Writing notes by hand helps to improve memory.
Writing helps to recall ideas and hence enhances the ability to understand and learn.
2. Reading is key to success
You cannot dive into any subject without reading about it in deep. Acquire, as much knowledge as possible. Now that e-books are handier than paperback or hardcover choose what you feel comfortable in and start reading right away.
3. Try to recall
Try to recall the stuff you studied more often. When you are free or bored, try to recall any topic you studied earlier. This will strengthen your roots and make you more aware of the areas you missed.
4. Make it a story
Stories mesmerize everyone. Storytelling is an art that inspires all ages. The brain loves stories than anything else. Even the hardest subjects can be retold to funny or interesting stories that can be easily remembered.
5. Practice more
Practice practice and practice. Practicing improves your proficiency in everything you do. It literally makes you perfect.
6. Say things out loud
Saying things out loud gives more clarity and wisdom to the subject. The more you repeatedly say something, the more you remember.
Focusing is the key point when it comes to concentration. The more you focus, the more your mind concentrates and the more you will learn. If you cannot focus, you cannot study!
8. Ask why
Asking questions to improve your learning. Researches prove that asking and answering your own or anyone else's questions helps you to understand and memorize the topic more. Learn it from the young ones, always ask why!
9. Test yourself
Mock tests help learners to prepare for the exams. It also helps to improve time management skills.
10. Get enough sleep
Sleep rejuvenates our brain cells. Quantity and quality of sleep affect our learning patterns profoundly. A person who is sleep-deprived cannot focus on anything and hence he Will not be successful in learning anything. Sleep well in order to study well.
Read more: https://www.myschoolr.com/blog/10-study-hacks-to-improve-your-memory-myschoolr.html
Our goal towards myschoolr platform is to achieve best of its kind of education ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software intended to fulfill people’s needs using existing available resources, cost effective yet all in one solution for organization. Visit: https://www.myschoolr.com
Education Articles1. 4 Popular Myths & Facts About Early Childhood Education
Author: John Sarkis
2. Why Icse Board And Why Greenwood
Author: Greenwood High
3. December 18, 2019dean Duperron Is The New Chairman Of Msm Highered - M Square Media
Author: Diptirani Samal
4. What Is Dynamo & The Top Reasons You Should Be Learning & Using It?
Author: NIBT Education
5. Reasons Why You Should Consider An Overseas Education Consultancy
Author: Aman Soumya
6. Bachelor In Hospital Administration (bha)
Author: Shreya Sharma
7. Is It Worth Studying Mbbs In Russia?
Author: Yuvrajsinh Solanki
8. Festivals Of India
Author: Shivani Thakur
9. Non-profit Organizations Work Hard As Girls May Not Go Back To School After The Pandemic
Author: Magicbus USA
10. The Pie Chief Amy Baker Joins Msm International Advisory Board | Msm
11. The Right Place: How To Choose The Best School For Your Child – Hebrew Day School
Author: Kadima Day School
12. Approaches To Get Past Any Final Exams!
Author: Garry Taylor
13. Shawn Swail Is The New Chief Business Officer At Msm - M Square Media
Author: Chetna S
14. The Importance Of Extracurricular Activities - The Millennium Schools
Author: The Millennium School
15. Cbse Preschool In Alandi | Best Cbse Preschool In Charholi
Author: pratik patil