ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
What Are The Different Types Of Mobile Applications?
Mobile applications are a must for any business. Reaching the consumers on a day-to-day basis is important and with the number of smartphone users today, using mobile apps is the most convenient way.
With the variety of smartphones using different operating systems in the market, it has become necessary for the business owner to understand which type of mobile to develop for its company. The mobile apps are characterized in three different types.
1. Native Apps
Native mobile apps are particularly designed for a specific type of operating system. The name native comes from the fact that they are native to a particular device or platform. If an app is built for an android device then it will work only on an android device. It cannot be installed on an iOS device, Windows device, Symbian device, Blackberry device or any other device with another operating system. Technologies commonly used for building native apps are Java for Android and Swift for iOS. An example of a Native app is ‘Angry Birds’ which was first released only for an iOS device.
• Native apps are easily distributed ...
... in google apple app stores.
• Native apps easily interact with the features of the phone.
• Native apps are interactive and intuitive.
• Native apps are fast.
2. Web Apps
• Web apps are low-cost apps.
• Web apps can be accessed from anywhere and hence has a better reach.
• Web apps can be accessed through multiple browsers.
• Web apps use minimum memory space in the user’s device.
3. Hybrid Apps
• Hybrid apps are cheaper than native apps.
• Hybrid apps can be used for all platforms
• Hybrid apps can access the utilities of the device using APIs
• Hybrid apps are faster to develop than native apps
Which type of mobile app to develop for a company solely depends on the requirements of the business! After deciding what type of app to build, deciding what language to use is also an important factor. STZ Soft is a mobile app development company having 8 years of experience in the field. STZ Soft is the mobile application development company in Mumbai and are experts in developing all types of apps.
Visit our Website: https://www.stzsoft.com/mobile-app
Top 8 Programming Languages for Mobile App Development : https://www.stzsoft.com/blog/top-8-programming-languages-for-mobile-app-development
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Edit Speaking Course
Author: Speech max
2. Emd Locomotive Engine Parts Manufacturers
Author: EMD Locomotive Engine Parts Manufacturers
3. What Is Apple Pay And Its Uses?
Author: Natalie Lewis
4. Mirror Text Generator - Backward Text Generator
5. Causelink Team From Sologic Delivers Enterprise Flexibility For Smaller Organizations
6. Php Based Open-source Laravel Development Services
Author: Kuldeep Singh
7. How To Fix Attempted_switch_from_dpc Error On Windows 10?
Author: elina john
8. Virtues Of Team Work!
Author: Bafco Reliability
9. Why Using Data Services Are Need From You
10. How Do You Make A Multiplayer Game In Unity?
Author: Lana Voutik
11. Digital Technology Consulting | Ites Consulting | Launchship
12. Bim Augments Communication & Collaboration Across Various Project Teams To Improve Construction Project Planning Using Project Planning Tools
13. Mobile Repair Online Delhi Or Replacement Your Phone?
14. Why Should You Choose Digital Business Cards Over Paper Ones?
Author: Saurabh Pandey
15. Web Scraping Services Provider Company In Usa
Author: iWeb Scraping Services