ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Updates On The New Visa Law That You Must Know
Do you really want to extend your stay in Australia now that you’ve fallen in love with the place? And do you have a fear of inadvertently not providing or messing up some important requirement for the visa you have chosen to apply for and having your application refused? Contact the right migration lawyer in Perth. Before that, you should know things about the new visa law.
New Sponsored Parent Visa Subclass 870
Did you know sponsorship application for the new sponsored parent visa subclass 870 will commence now on? Once you get approval for the sponsorship application for subclass 870, the sponsored parent will then be able to apply for the new sponsored parent visa application.
Points to Remember Subclass 870 Visa
- The newly announced Parent visa is a temporary visa and not applicable to avail permanent residency in Australia.
- The parents must hold and maintain health insurance from Australia. The same must be valid for their desired duration of stay in Australia.
- The arrangement for sponsored parent visa is applicable for adoptive or biological parents and step-parents of citizens in Australia, permanent residents in Australia, and eligible citizens of New Zealand.
- A step-parent can apply for the visa only if they are married or in a de facto relationship with the biological parent of the sponsoring Australian child.
- The approval for a subclass 870 visa will be granted to parents to stay in Australia for up to five years at one time.
New Partner Visa:
The migration amendment family violence and other measures Bill 2016 is continuing to exist for the partner visa.
Pints to Remember
- Did you know the partner visa sponsor is subject to bind the sponsorship obligations legally? This exposes the sponsor to approvals, for instance, compulsory refusal to the application for sponsorship as well as exposing the sponsor to cancellation and excluding, such as meeting the requirements for character certificate.
- You will not be permitted a BVA or Bridging Visa A for the onshore application for the partner visa, till you hold an actual visa application
- If you don’t possess a bridging visa, you will not be allowed to stay in Australia after the expiry of your current visa.
With a team of specialists in Australia Immigration law and a team of expert lawyers, such as migration lawyer, superannuation lawyer in Perth, and tax lawyer in Perth, you can take care of all your migration matter efficiently. Contact the leading law firm, Munro Doig Lawyers, and schedule the appointment.
Founded in 2002, by its directors Colin Munro and Ron Doig, Munro Doig Lawyers is a leading law firm based in Perth, Western Australia. We have extensive experience in the areas of tax, superannuation, succession, intergenerational wealth transfer, estate planning and commercial law. Our clients include high-net worth individuals and small-medium enterprises. We are also leaders in migration law (assisting clients with visa applications through to appeals and solving complex and difficult migration problems). Munro Doig Lawyers is committed to providing first-class assistance, trustworthy advice and strategic solutions. We maintain long-standing relationships with our clients; we think outside the box and provide leading-edge solutions. We look forward to helping you. Call us on 08 9426 6222 or visit http://www.munrodoig.com.au to find out more!
Legal Articles1. Want To Know More About Workers Compensation Lawyers Lexington Ky?
2. Secret Facts About Workers Comp Lawyers Lexington Ky
3. If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read This Report On Workers Comp Lawyer Lexington Ky
4. The Number One Article On Workmans Comp Lawyers Lexington Ky
5. Top Workmans Comp Lawyer Lexington Ky Choices
6. The Best Plan You Need To Be Using For Workmans Comp Attorney Lexington Ky
7. Workers Comp Attorney Lexington Ky Tips & Guide
8. How To Choose Workers Compensation Attorney Lexington Ky
9. Uk Immigration Lawyer, Yash Strives To Help Pratham Uk Raise £2,500.00 For Child Illiteracy In India
10. Lay The Right Foundations For Good Employment Relationships
11. Company Set Up Bvi – What Information Should You Have
Author: James Palmer
12. Fetch Quality Legal Advice For Divorce, Family Issues, Estate And Injury Matters
Author: Magner & Hueneke
13. What Is The Use Of Address Proof Affidavit After Nrc
Author: Raj Kumar
14. Know The Difference Between An Advocate And A Lawyer From Best Lawyer In Bangalore?
Author: Lagato Lawyer
15. Living Trusts In Michigan Protect Your Assets And Give You Peace Of Mind
Author: alice davidson