ALL >> Health >> View Article
Smegma Symptoms And How To Clean It Up
It has chunky white funk and is red all over; what is it? Well, it could be smegma. But don’t get it twisted, smegma in small amounts is actually good for a man’s male organ health. Smegma is the result of the body's automatic self-cleaning services and is comprised of oil, dead skin cells, and other member fluids. However, when a man doesn’t clean up properly in his down under, it can stink to the high heavens. But, don’t get yourself in a tizzy. Once you see symptoms of smegma, you can clean it up fast!
Smegma is one of those things that is pretty basic. It’s a condition that doesn’t really vary from man to man. Since it’s something you can see, smell, and touch, there isn’t a lot of uncertainty around this clumpy white elephant in the room.
Here are the smegma symptoms to look for:
- A whitish-gray, clumpy, cottage cheese-esque emission on the head and under the prepuce
- A funky or sour odor emanating from the male organ
- Redness and irritation
- Feelings of burning and pulsating urination
Here’s the good part about the causes of smegma - only one thing causes it. When a man is not cleaning the region thoroughly or often enough, he’ll notice smegma symptoms pretty quickly. See, there are multiple layers of body oils, sweat, dead skin, and other emissions that all combine and lead to smegma. If a man doesn’t wash daily, after relations, or after working out, he may see symptoms of smegma. Also, even if a man does clean up unless he is thorough (rinsing it won’t do), he is more likely to see symptoms of smegma.
Note: Uncircumcised men are more prone to smegma since the prepuce can provide an excellent, moist, dark place for bacteria and the rest of the funky recipe to stew. Be sure to pull back the prepuce when cleaning, and get in every fold when cleaning up.
Smegma Symptoms Be Gone!
Treating smegma is pretty simple - clean your junk! Get a daily hygiene routine. It should focus on completely cleaning the member, including around and under the prepuce. Then rinse, dry, and moisturize. Here’s a quick step-by-step, so you don’t forget anything.
1) Start by gently pulling back the prepuce. If the smegma has hardened, the prepuce may not be able to be pulled all the way back. If you pull it too forcefully, it can cause excruciating pain and tear the delicate skin, which can lead to infection. Bathe the area in warm water for an extended period to loosen the smegma. Oil can also help. Be patient and fight the urge to use any kind of scrubbing device or body scrub in general. If used, they will only lead to pain and possible infection.
2) Next, use a mild cleanser and warm water to cleanse the male organ and surrounding areas. Be gentle but thorough.
3) Rinse completely and pat dry when done.
4) Moisturize the male organ with a specially formulated member health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to help prevent smegma symptoms. Select an oil that includes a natural moisturizing base such as shea butter and vitamin E to nourish and protect the male organ. The oil should also contain vitamins such as A, B, C, and D for their skin-soothing and cell-regeneration properties.
5) Repeat at least once daily until the smegma is all gone, and continue to follow this new process to prevent smegma symptoms in the future.
If the smegma doesn’t disappear after a good week of meticulous cleaning, or if it’s gotten worse, see a doctor for treatment.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj