ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Nerve Damage: A Primer On Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment
While it may not seem so, the male organ is a very sensitive part of a man, and rightfully so. The male organ is filled with tiny, excitable nerves. These nerves are messengers that transfer information from the brain to the different organs of the body. When these nerves get damaged, the information gets disrupted and can cause lots of issues for a man. Male organ nerve damage can cause a man some serious sensual problems. They can reduce pleasure and sensual function, as well as lead to member dysfunction and significant member pain. Here’s what to look for and how to deal with it.
Male Organ Nerve Damage: Symptoms
There are several symptoms of male organ nerve damage. A man will not have all of them, most likely, because some of them conflict with each other. Symptoms can also differ, depending on the progression of the damage and what its root cause was.
Here are the symptoms of male organ nerve damage a man should watch for:
- Loss of sensitivity
- Member pain
- Tingling sensation
- Feeling "pins and needles" or painful shocks through the ...
- Lack of expected response when touched or stroked intimately
- A bluish tinge
Male Organ Nerve Damage: Causes
Many things can cause male organ nerve damage. These are the 3 most common reasons a man may have male organ nerve damage:
- Disorder or Disease - Male organ nerve damage can affect men who have existing conditions. It can also do the reverse: it can bring a medical issue to light. When associated medically, it is often called neuropathy. Several disease states site it as part of the symptomology. These diseases include:
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Peyronie’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme disease
Prescription medications recommended for these conditions can also make numbness or tingling worse.
- Male Organ Trauma - That phrase just sounds painful, right? Male organ trauma is an injury to the member. There are numerous ways to hurt the male organ, the most common being intimacy. Other ways to hurt your hog include:
- Intense workouts
- Group sports
- Prolonged hard-on
- Use of adult sensual aids
- "Death grip" when self-gratifying
All of these situations can lead to an excessive amount of member pain and discomfort. When a man reinjures his member, the traumas compound and can lead to male organ nerve damage.
- Low Androgen - This cause is seen mostly in men over 40. As men get older, their bodies naturally produce less androgen, which can result in a drop in sensual drive and less sensation during intimacy.
Male Organ Nerve Damage: Treatment
There are several ways to treat male organ nerve damage, and all start with the cause of the accident. For men experiencing this issue due to other diseases, the best way to treat male organ nerve damage is to treat the condition. This can mean medication, lifestyle modifications, and therapies. For men with low androgen, see a doctor for solutions or androgen shots or creams to boost androgen. As far as injuries go, be careful with the family jewels. Loosen up those undies, say no to the death grip, be cautious during intimacy, and protect the male organ when pursuing athletic activities, such as using padded seats, air-wicking bottoms, and a cup when necessary.
In addition to the treatment methods above, be sure to practice daily healthy male organ behaviors such as a thorough, gentle cleansing and conditioning the member with a specially formulated male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This oil contains essential ingredients explicitly designed for male organ health, like vitamins A, C, D, and E, and also, an amino acid called L-carnitine, which guards against peripheral nerve damage. It’s also essential to choose an oil that starts with an all-natural base like shea butter, which leaves delicate member skin soft, supple, and strong. Keep up this routine, and male organ nerve damage and the member pain that goes with it will be a thing of the past.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy