ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Nerve Damage: A Primer On Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment
While it may not seem so, the male organ is a very sensitive part of a man, and rightfully so. The male organ is filled with tiny, excitable nerves. These nerves are messengers that transfer information from the brain to the different organs of the body. When these nerves get damaged, the information gets disrupted and can cause lots of issues for a man. Male organ nerve damage can cause a man some serious sensual problems. They can reduce pleasure and sensual function, as well as lead to member dysfunction and significant member pain. Here’s what to look for and how to deal with it.
Male Organ Nerve Damage: Symptoms
There are several symptoms of male organ nerve damage. A man will not have all of them, most likely, because some of them conflict with each other. Symptoms can also differ, depending on the progression of the damage and what its root cause was.
Here are the symptoms of male organ nerve damage a man should watch for:
- Loss of sensitivity
- Member pain
- Tingling sensation
- Feeling "pins and needles" or painful shocks through the member
- Lack of expected response when touched or stroked intimately
- A bluish tinge
Male Organ Nerve Damage: Causes
Many things can cause male organ nerve damage. These are the 3 most common reasons a man may have male organ nerve damage:
- Disorder or Disease - Male organ nerve damage can affect men who have existing conditions. It can also do the reverse: it can bring a medical issue to light. When associated medically, it is often called neuropathy. Several disease states site it as part of the symptomology. These diseases include:
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Peyronie’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme disease
Prescription medications recommended for these conditions can also make numbness or tingling worse.
- Male Organ Trauma - That phrase just sounds painful, right? Male organ trauma is an injury to the member. There are numerous ways to hurt the male organ, the most common being intimacy. Other ways to hurt your hog include:
- Intense workouts
- Group sports
- Prolonged hard-on
- Use of adult sensual aids
- "Death grip" when self-gratifying
All of these situations can lead to an excessive amount of member pain and discomfort. When a man reinjures his member, the traumas compound and can lead to male organ nerve damage.
- Low Androgen - This cause is seen mostly in men over 40. As men get older, their bodies naturally produce less androgen, which can result in a drop in sensual drive and less sensation during intimacy.
Male Organ Nerve Damage: Treatment
There are several ways to treat male organ nerve damage, and all start with the cause of the accident. For men experiencing this issue due to other diseases, the best way to treat male organ nerve damage is to treat the condition. This can mean medication, lifestyle modifications, and therapies. For men with low androgen, see a doctor for solutions or androgen shots or creams to boost androgen. As far as injuries go, be careful with the family jewels. Loosen up those undies, say no to the death grip, be cautious during intimacy, and protect the male organ when pursuing athletic activities, such as using padded seats, air-wicking bottoms, and a cup when necessary.
In addition to the treatment methods above, be sure to practice daily healthy male organ behaviors such as a thorough, gentle cleansing and conditioning the member with a specially formulated male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This oil contains essential ingredients explicitly designed for male organ health, like vitamins A, C, D, and E, and also, an amino acid called L-carnitine, which guards against peripheral nerve damage. It’s also essential to choose an oil that starts with an all-natural base like shea butter, which leaves delicate member skin soft, supple, and strong. Keep up this routine, and male organ nerve damage and the member pain that goes with it will be a thing of the past.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Causes Of Constipation - Vithai Piles Clinic
Author: vithai piles clinic
2. Making Sensual Fantasies A Reality
Author: John Dugan
3. How Occupational Therapy In Bangalore Helps For Autism? | Autism Centre Near Me | Capaar
4. Popular Long Acting Basal Insulin Available For All Types Of Diabetes
Author: Jessica Cristina
5. The Rapid Spread Of Acupuncture In The Western World
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
6. Why Take Ayurvedic Treatment For Muscular Dystrophy And Parkinson Disease
7. Have You Tried Ayurvedic Treatment For Your Diseases?
8. Stress Is A Major Problem In The 21st Century
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
9. Excellent Ayurvedic Treatment For Parkinson
10. Gratitude Humbling Experience Works Like A Medicine!
Author: William Jackson
11. Why Do You Need Dental Crowns?
12. Tips On How To Connect Dental Turbine Unit To Air Compressor
13. Cure Parkinson And Muscular Diseases With Ayurvedic Treatment Here
14. Mx3 Natural Food Supplement-healthcare
Author: ma.laiza bayquin
15. What Are Marijuana's Long-term Effects On The Brain?
Author: Jacob Holmes