ALL >> General >> View Article
13 Questions To Ask A Damage Restoration Digital Marketing Agency Before Hiring Them
To help you make the right decision, here are 13 questions that you should ask a damage restoration digital marketing agency before you hire them:
1. WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
First and foremost, you need to get a good understanding of where the agency’s expertise lies and whether or not they understand the modern digital marketing world. What you require from your ideal agency highly depends on the goals that you need them to meet. Take some time to figure out your company’s requirements and then use them to determine whether or not the relevant agency’s specialty lies in alignment with them.
2. CAN YOUR SERVICES MATCH MY MARKETING NEEDS?
Not only should the marketing agency be able to meet your goals, but they should also be able to meet ALL your goals. Ideally, your agency should be a one-covers-all solution, otherwise, you will end up investing a significant amount of resources in time and money towards multiple agencies.
3. WILL YOU BE TRACKING NEW LEADS AND FOLLOWING UPON THEM? HOW SO?
Ultimately, the purpose of your digital marketing campaign is to generate leads for your restoration business, which is why you need to know exactly what strategies are working and which aren’t. For that purpose, you need to make it clear that the process is completely transparent and is consistent with your demands.
4. WHAT METHODS WILL YOU BE USING TO IMPROVE MY ORGANIC SEARCH RESULTS?
While you will find that most of the marketing agencies offer SEO and organic search services, they seldom explain the implementation behind their sometimes vague claims. That is why you need to set the terms straight before you hire them. Ask them exactly what steps they will be taking and what tools they will be using to improve your organic search results.
5. WHAT ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING?
Social media marketing is a critical aspect of digital marketing and should be covered by your marketing agency. If you were to worry about your social media posting yourself, it would take up a lot of your staff and time resources.
6. HOW FREQUENTLY CAN I EXPECT SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS?
Ask for a rate from your marketing agency. How many social media posts can they deliver on a weekly basis, spaced out across the days? Make sure that you agree on a reasonable rate per post and get a sufficient number of posts per week to keep your followers interested.
7. DO YOU USE AD SPEND? WILL I BE ABLE TO MONITOR AND MANIPULATE THE PAID ASPECT?
If your marketing agency is using Ad Spend, make sure that you keep the pricing under your supervision so that you can keep the costs below your budget. Many times, agencies will overcharge their clients for the Ad Spend they offer.
8. DO YOU SPECIALISE IN WEBSITE MANAGEMENT? HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
This should be one of the very first questions you ask if you are looking for a service that will help update and maintain your website. Make sure that you inquire how much they charge you for each change or update so that you do not end up incurring unforeseen costs later in the partnership.
9. IF I WERE TO GET A NEW WEBSITE DEVELOPED, HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST AND HOW MUCH INPUT WOULD I HAVE?
Be sure to ask if they can create a fully customized website for your damage restoration company if that is what you require. Settle on a reasonable cost and only if you get sufficient input.
10. DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE DAMAGE RESTORATION INDUSTRY?
An agency that has ample experience working in your field will serve you the best since they will already be familiar with the industry. Inquire about their experience with restoration clients in detail to get a hint of their specific expertise.
11. HOW OFTEN AND AT WHAT POINTS WILL WE COMMUNICATE?
Communication is key when it comes to such collaborative projects. You will want to ensure that all of the tasks and developments in the marketing campaign for your company are related to you as early as possible and at critical time junctures so as to incorporate your input.
12. WHAT CHANNEL WILL WE USE TO COMMUNICATE?
Ask if the individual who is communicating with you is part of the actual digital marketing team or if they are just a representative who is fed pre-prepared information to relay. You will want to interact with someone who is well aware of the marketing process and is intimately related to your project.
13. ARE ALL OF YOUR SERVICES HOUSED ON PREMISES OR DO YOU OUTSOURCE THE WORK?
Certain agencies tend to have in-house experts for certain things and then freelance or ‘label’ the rest of the work to third parties. As such, they may charge you extra for those services or be unable to cater to your inquiries regarding that specific task. It is better to know about these things beforehand.
FORGET RANKINGS. WE HELP DRIVE REVENUE TO YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH EFFECTIVE ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGY.
General Articles1. A Brief Overview Of Satta Matka Game Software Development
Author: Robbie Royce
2. Python Automation Testing In Bangalore | Etech Prowess
Author: etech prowess
3. Patient Lifts
4. What Are The Actual Circumstances Behind Mortgage With Bad Credit?
Author: Stacey Walsh
5. How To Find A Good Wedding Photographer In Colchester In Your Budget?
Author: Scott Miller Photography
6. The Benefits Of Choosing Organic Clothes For Your Baby
Author: Asli Musso
7. Dos And Don’ts When You Stay In A Hostel To Get The Most Out Of It
Author: Eloise Watson
8. Get Ex Lover Back
9. Reasons Why You Must Hire Professional Floor Cleaners
Author: Steve Hatfield
10. Not Known Details About Potato Chips Producing Companies
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
11. Music Production Courses- All The Essentials You Should Know
Author: rohit aggarwal
12. How Bright White Line Painting For Roads Is Safer For Everyone
Author: Martin Fletcher
13. Know What To Expect From Computer Repair Services
Author: Ronel Noel
14. Get Global Netsuite Support To Drive Your Business Success
Author: Sapna Gupta
15. Multifactor Authentication Market Expected To Reach $18.5 Billion By 2025