ALL >> Service >> View Article
Voip Softswitch: Crucial Component Of Growing Voip Businesses
In the past few decades, the VoIP industry has brought the revolution in the world. The VoIP business is flourishing day and night because of its advanced and cost-effective nature. More and more organizations are alluding by the client-centric benefits offered by the VoIP (Voice over IP) technology. This success wouldn't be possible if the VoIP industry didn't have the key component, and different types of VoIP softswitch, to provide the unattainable and robust VoIP services.
Due to its flexible nature, it has replaced the traditional switch. The VoIP softswitch is a module, which has converged a stream of services including, audio, data, video and fax. It enables the connectivity between the different types of network such as the internet, conventional telephone, wireless, cable or any other network. The VoIP softswitch uses the IP technology to provide advanced functioning. It performs various functions such as carrier management, routing, monitoring, billing and reporting.
The VoIP softswitch is placed in the center position of any telecommunication network. It provides all core functionalities to the VoIP service provider to offer fluid VoIP services to his customers. The modern Softswitches are software which gets installed on the server side. It can be operated and managed from the user-friendly web interface. The majority of the Softswitches allows remote access, which makes it perfect for any business owner. The resellers, agents and clients can be managed with the same efficiency from anywhere, by remotely accessing the software.
Why People are moving towards VoIP Softswitch from traditional switch?
• It is a complete software solution, which eliminates redundant hardware and wiring.
• It can be implemented on a general purpose server, which eliminates the installation, operational and maintenance cost of a dedicated server.
• It can handle a range of communication modes such as voice, fax, media, data compared to traditional switch which usually works on voice communication only.
• It makes integration seamless between different networks.
• It allows providing advanced communication features to clients.
• It reinforces unified messaging.
There are different types of VoIP Softswitches available in the market, which can aid the business of the telecommunication/ VoIP services provider. The most popular among those are the class 4 and 5 softswitch. Both are briefed below.
Class 4 softswitch solution
It is the most widely used softswitch, which meets all career grade requirements. It is a scalable solution for small to large sized networks. It can route the calls over long distance. As stated by experts, it is the best solution for the high peak load and short call duration value-added services. The majority of class 4 switches provide the load balancing and failover functionalities, which make it an ideal cutting edge solution. It can work as connecting switch between different networks and/ or other class 4/ 5 switches create a whole VoIP network.
Class 5 softswitch solution
It is used to provide the sophisticated VoIP services to SOHO (Small Offices/ Home Offices). It routes call in relatively small areas between end users. Usually, the consumers are equipped with the IP devices such as IP phones to take advantage of the VoIP services. To provide the long distance calling services the class 5 softswitch is connected with the class 4 switch.
VoIP softswitch also comes with an integrated billing module to make business smoother. It benefits the service providers with the benefits like, one time investment, reduced maintenance efforts, smooth management, higher revenue and improved user satisfaction.
Author works in a company that offers VoIP softswitch. You can get class 4 softswitch, hybrid VoIP softswitch and class 5 softswitch solution.
Service Articles1. 5 Important Benefits Of Using A Mobile Workshop
2. Best Catering Services In Delhi Ncr | Merry Curry
Author: Elika Madaan
3. Things You Should Understand Before Getting Human Hair Extensions
4. Airport Taxi Transfers Amsterdam – Moving Conveniently In The City
Author: Smith Jackson
5. The Taxi Economico Amsterdam That Is Light On Your Pocket
Author: Ciro Chiellini
6. 5 Reason Why Sms Marketing Is Better Than E-mail Marketing
Author: Abdeali Vohra
7. 6 Simple Tips To Create Your Fantasy Sports Business
Author: Robbie Royce
8. The Most Innovative Things Happening With Brand Awareness
9. Online Store Shopping – Buying Usb C Desktop Dock Charger
Author: Balaji Raghunathan
10. The Ultimate Rice Military Catering For Your Upcoming Festive Events
Author: Brian Daoud
11. 5 Effective Ways To Scale Your Business With Magento
Author: Jonathan Paul
13. Pvc Guttering Installation – Get The Best Contractor For The Job
Author: Joesph Burns
14. Features And Importance Of The Cpe Bags In Varied Industries
15. Getting Familiar With Nck (network Code Key) Activation